Kassquatch's First Time Early Miss Auto Fem Full Outdoor In Planter - May 2018

lol thanks. I dunno what I am doing, I am just placing stuff to spread it out. I dont know if its right or not! I have no idea!

and I thought about the weights. But because I rotate her daily, I don't know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing. I was also thinking of just putting a 2x4 with some screws in it and screw it to the bottom of the planter, this way when I rotate it, it all rotates. I dunno yet.

hell I may even go one step further (I dunno if you noticed yet but I like to tinker and create random stuff with random stuff) and put a lazy-susan spinner under it also to spin it better :p

Also, because I have done it before, a fidget spinner works great as a lazy-susan spinner with some very minor modifications :)

Day 50: July 2nd 2018

• Morning Report: Was quite raining overnight but she seems to finally be able to handle it without covering her. Ton’s of new growth. Re-adjusted some ties. First 2 pictures taken at 10:35am.
  • Evening Report: A warm and sunny one today (warm for here). So much new growth! The broken branch still isn’t completely healed. I tried to take away the stake but it opened the wound instantly so I am leaving it there. There is no dying of the branch or leaves yet. Last 2 pictures taken at 8:30pm

Todays daily total sunlight: ~15 hours
Todays Average daytime temp: 20°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 13.5°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~54%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~66%

Your updates are some of the most precise & detailed I have seen on here.
:bravo:
I'm terrible about that. I need to take some notes; I would love to be able to reference back it my journals and actually decipher what I was rambling about. LoL

:passitleft:

well, with the update that happened to the 420forums yesterday, I cant just upload my pictures anymore and have to individually edit each picture and resize them before uploading. I am not doing that. I am already doing more than I planned to start. And Since you cant link to external sites as per rules, I don't know if I will continue posting updates because of it. I will continue my own journal on my own website as I have been doing along side this.

Day 51: July 3rd 2018

• Morning Report: Not much to report from overnight. First 2 pictures taken at 9:35am.
  • Evening Report: Nice and sunny today. Watered her a bit at night. Last 2 pictures taken at 9:00pm

Previous Nighttime Average temp: 12.5°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~64%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~86%

Day 52: July 4th 2018

• Morning Report: Seems that updates are becoming less and less noticeable. Forgot to take pictures this morning.
  • Evening Report: Sunny hot day then became cloudy and rainy at 8:00pm. But she’s looking good and healthy. Last 2 pictures taken at 8:10pm

Todays Average daytime temp: 26°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 14°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~51%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~78%

Day 53: July 5th 2018

• Morning Report: More and more shoots are growing. Other than that looks good. First 2 pictures taken at 9:45am.
  • Evening Report: Mix day again today but warm and humid even though the numbers don’t say it was humid, it felt it. Forgot to take night pictures.

Todays Average daytime temp: 28°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 22°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~50%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~70%

Day 54: July 6th 2018

• Morning Report: Same old same old. First 2 pictures taken at 9:45am.
  • Evening Report: Mix weather day again today. Growing lots of new stuff. Re-adjusted some ties. Last 2 pictures taken at 9:15pm. (last one blurry sorry)
Todays Average daytime temp: 28°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 16°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~63%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~80%

Day 55: July 7th 2018
  • Morning Report: Noticed she’s getting a little lighter on the bottom leaves. First 2 pictures taken at 10:45am.
  • Evening Report: Mix weather day again today. She’s getting way yellower as shown in the pictures. I am hoping its because of all the rain we have been having and not something more. It’s supposed to get nicer this week so we will see. I did give her a little plant food just in case. Last 6 pictures taken at 8:35pm.

Previous Nighttime Average temp: 13.5°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~74%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~74%

Day 56: July 8th 2018

• Morning Report: Noticed some spots on the leaf that I took a picture of before. Will now be using this guy as my indicator leaf. She;s way more yellow this morning. First 3 pictures taken at 11:15am.
  • Evening Report: Nice sunny day today finally. The trouble leaf seems to have gotten a little greener but not by much. Don’t know if it is just the lighting. Will see tomorrow morning if its yellower again. Lots of new growth though. Last 3 pictures taken at 9:05pm.

Todays Average daytime temp: 25°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 14°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~59%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~88%

Day 57: July 9th 2018

• Morning Report: I said it was getting better weather. I lied. It rained overnight. Still showing the problem leaf First 3 pictures taken at 9:35am.
  • Evening Report: Rained most of the afternoon/evening. It was under a tree so it didn’t get soaking wet but still damp. Hard to tell about the color. It looks yellow still but the lighting is different each day. Last 3 pictures taken at 8:35pm.

Todays Average daytime temp: 20.5°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 17°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~78%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~78%

Day 58: July 10th 2018

• Morning Report: Nothing really to report other than we are finally supposed to be warm and sunny for a full day! Leaf is still yellowish. First 3 pictures taken at 9:55am.
  • Evening Report: Warm and sunny day today. Not much in change of growth or anything. Leaf still yellowish. Last 3 pictures taken at 8:05pm.
Todays Average daytime temp: 22°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 15°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~56%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~73%

Back
Top Bottom