Katchafire with me!

katchafire

Hey all! Coming back into the scene after a 3 year hiatus and wanted a new community to learn and grow with. I have tried a variety of growing techniques and will never claim to be a master of any of them. My favorite methods involve living organic soil with soul!

I am here to learn from the masters and newbies alike. I am most interested in experimental grows, equipment & technique comparisons, breeding and emerging lighting technology.

One love,
Katchafire

Hey all! Coming back into the scene after a 3 year hiatus and wanted a new community to learn and grow with. I have tried a variety of growing techniques and will never claim to be a master of any of them. My favorite methods involve living organic soil with soul!

I am here to learn from the masters and newbies alike. I am most interested in experimental grows, equipment & technique comparisons, breeding and emerging lighting technology.

One love,
Katchafire
:welcome: to 420mag and boy did you come to the right place.. Here we are newbies like myself and experts like so many others helping each other every day..

We are testing electricity in plants at the moment... See my journal (bottom of my post link in signature)
Anything you need just shout :)

Welcome Katchafire, that whole list of good things you mentioned all have one thing in common. This community's members and their subject matter is second to none. You'll find all the organic soil recipes and great growing tips from the folks here, dig in...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks everyone. Been looking around and finding lots of interesting threads. Been taking an interest in the High Brix movement but damn... They are long threads.

Thanks again for the welcome!

One love.

Back
Top Bottom