Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

"Do you have a journal for the hempy widow?"

I'm currently active on these 2 threads.

My current journal. Waiting for the seeds to mature so likely will keep this active another 3-4 weeks.

Philthegeek Growing Again

And this one cause its fun!! :)

Holy Tincture!

In for the weigh-in.......................:popcorn:

Yeah, I bet she will...... :thumb:

That's like Henry VIII beheading Anne Boleyn. She's too young and beautiful to die!
Haha, nah, she's old enough. Chopped my previous one at day 47 after flip and she is great with her effects and surprized me on potency. So chopping at day 56 does not seem so bad to me. Also thich shots are showing almost everything cloudy. We shall see. But, like I said, she is getting loud and I'd rather stay safe.

Haha, nah, she's old enough. Chopped my previous one at day 47 after flip and she is great with her effects and surprized me on potency. So chopping at day 56 does not seem so bad to me. Also thich shots are showing almost everything cloudy. We shall see. But, like I said, she is getting loud and I'd rather stay safe.
I didn't mean that I thought you were chopping too soon based on any objective standard, just that your plant is so nice to look at that it will be sad to see it go. (Now to go downstairs and wrangle my decidedly undisciplined White Widow, which seems to be at the peak of her stretch and pushing up and breaking through her SCROG screen every day...)

Back
Top Bottom