Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

It's great, there's virtually no odour. The only trouble I have is working out when the THC/CBD has completely evaporated, because it doesn't burn, it doesn't look 'finished'. There's barely any vapour either, but you can definitely tell that you're consuming it. It's a much clearer, crisp high I find. The oven has a 5 minute count down for you to use at a temperature that you have set, however I'm not sure that all the goodness has been consumed by the time the timer runs out.
It's certainly an enjoyable, easy way to vape, but I'm not currently sold on it, the effects don't seem to be as potent, but then again I know that I don't leave my trichomes to go amber. It's a great direction we're heading in, but there certainly more research and improvement to be made.

So, like planned, I have treated myself with my freshly curred bagseed material on Christmas day .

What can I say, It gave me a nice strong buzz, but not much more. It was all in my head. Clear thoughts but slowed me down just a bit.
I was vaping it through my brothers "Crafty" vaporizer, and I almost never vape. Also we did not do it in "normal" usual quantities, as we had to stay social and needed to be careful not to expose ourselves too much :)

Will write another report some time when I'll be able to enjoy a good ol' fat J .

Re: Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Pretty much :) no report option anyway :)

I reported it for you. have a wonderfull day katins ^^ it might be a difference between iOS and Android Maybe? With my iOS I just tap the message and it halpens exactly as explained :)

Back
Top Bottom