Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Most Durban's have had crosses mixed in to reduce flower time. I have Cannabiogen Durban and I'm curious what the real flower time is on it.
Yeah, I know. But 7,5 weeks... insanely short, in my personal experience with my 10 week WW's :) :)

Coming along perfectly K! :thumb:

Many things may speed a plant up - are you still on 12/12? I know reducing the light even more can maybe move things along.

If it were mine I’d be thinking about 3-7 days or so... but I’d be checking every day. I don’t mind a few amber on the racier ones ;) so if the amber don’t escalate much I’d let it go even longer. All about preference now.

Coming along perfectly K! :thumb:

Many things may speed a plant up - are you still on 12/12? I know reducing the light even more can maybe move things along.

If it were mine I’d be thinking about 3-7 days or so... but I’d be checking every day. I don’t mind a few amber on the racier ones ;) so if the amber don’t escalate much I’d let it go even longer. All about preference now.
High, Amy! :)
Yeah I am still on 12/12. Well, sunday morning is just in the sweetspot of that 3-7 days period you're suggesting :)
Cool, 3 matching opinions, is a good indicator of an upcoming chop party :)

Where did yours come from again, the breeder?
Oh, I wish I knew. It is a gift from a friend, who brought it from a trip to Amsterdam many years ago.. so I presume it is most likely Dutch located seed shop/bank. And this is pretty much it. Although it was packed in a ziplock baggy with Humboldt Seeds label and Bubbas Gift written on it, there was a pencil handwriting saying it is Durban Poison. And the friend confirmed that he is sure it is Durban Poison. And it seems to be true, as Bubbas Gift is indica, and this one sure did not behave indica like at all :)
Complicated a bit, eh? :)

Just checked their site, and the bud pic they advertise the seeds with shows almost identical bud structure as mine, just without the purple colors. So might be.
Also, some of the review pictures uploaded by clients show purple plants. So maybe there are two phenos circling around.

I think you could take her anytime katins I don't think your ever going to have mostly cloudy without having quite a few ambers imo ===pw your Durban is 70-98 days mine from 420 says its pure sativa but they don't list flower times it says it will be done the end of september or October outdoors but im growing it indoors so will see but im thinking 8-10 weeks!

I think you could take her anytime katins I don't think your ever going to have mostly cloudy without having quite a few ambers imo ===pw your Durban is 70-98 days mine from 420 says its pure sativa but they don't list flower times it says it will be done the end of september or October outdoors but im growing it indoors so will see but im thinking 8-10 weeks!

I think so too :) just good to see numerous confirmations :)

Absolutely yummy trich shots. :yummy:
I always try to wait a week after I think it is ready but usually life interferes with my plans.

Haha, yeah, try is the right word :)
Well, I can make it to sunday, I'll mark it as good effort.. haha

Morning everyone.
Took a quick shot of the lowest bud on the plant and yep, chop time is bound for this weekend.

picture_2019_4_24_10_24_32_93.jpg

Back
Top Bottom