Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Hi Katins. Those leaves are pretty broad for a sativa. I love the color though.
Rich and dark.
I have to build up a lot of courage to top my plants so much so young. Good on you
:high-five:
Even the landrace starts out broad and thick like an indica dom. Every year I look at the seedlings and wonder what's up. And it's always the same story .

Thanks Lerugged. Good to know. I will be interested to see how the Pondo compares when I get to have a go at that.
Do it. Grow that shiz. Hard! Grow it so hard. It's a beautiful plant that one. Great sativa.
Here is a pic of the leaves of the 'big lady's ' broad leaves . Katins is on the money.... top and pull down although I am a bit otherwise and grow 70% and then top a few weeks before stretch. Works for me but probably not a conventional method. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20181017_181333.jpg
    IMG_20181017_181333.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey guys, and welcome @Strainyourbrain! And it is exactly what I am expecting - a full box. And what I am hoping for is that it would not be more than that.. :)
And that is exactly what I was observing, every single seedling on every pland that I have seen has theese broad leaves. And I almost thought that this seed wasn't durban poison at all. Until she started pushing her nodes miles apart from each other.. lol

Thanks Katins for the welcome. Lerugged is way more experienced with DP and as he says, this is normal for the plant until it comes out of seedling faze. It's going to be monster. Beautiful.
I am going to be experimenting with grow cupboards and that looks about the size of the smallest one I intend to make so am watching with interest.

:popcorn:

Day 29

Now I just remembered that I have to go on a business trip on Wednesday and won't be back untill Sunday. And that is the worst timing possible :) It is screwimg with my flip time.. I was planning to see how she goes and try to flip as late as day 35. But I guess wednesday will be the first day in 12/12. I was planning one more topping, but now I doubt she would recover until flip.

Do it. Grow that shiz. Hard! Grow it so hard. It's a beautiful plant that one. Great sativa.
Here is a pic of the leaves of the 'big lady's ' broad leaves . Katins is on the money.... top and pull down although I am a bit otherwise and grow 70% and then top a few weeks before stretch. Works for me but probably not a conventional method. :)

Do you or @Strainyourbrain have a pic of a pondo plant by any chance ....

Back
Top Bottom