Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Wow that thing is beautiful... i haven't had the guts to pull to do that yet.. I have just been pulling off leafs under the canopy. Mine look like bushes still.

Welcome :)
Well you have quite a bit more space than I, so no need to be drastic :)

looks good katin I would like to pull up this seat rite here and watch the fun ive got some Durban seeds coming I want to grow this fall so I would like to follow along and learn about Durban poison!

Thanks buddy, make yourself comfortable :)

Looking great! After reading this post a few weeks back, I find myself walking around work or home, looking at cabinets and tool boxes now in a whole new light. :yummy:
Ha! That's exactly what I have been doing for a good part of last two years :)
But you have a nice tent full of awesome bud. Can't complain, I guess? :)

Thanks buddy. Yeah, she sould be. Its just the first time that I leave my plant at such crucial stage, so I'm a bit anxious :)
I understand completely when are you going I would think if you give her a real good watering and leave a little in the tray you should be good she otta go 4or 5 days no problem when you get back your going to be happy with all the new growth!

I understand completely when are you going I would think if you give her a real good watering and leave a little in the tray you should be good she otta go 4or 5 days no problem when you get back your going to be happy with all the new growth!

Oh, no, this part is taken care by the missus. :) Its just I won't be able to mess around with it, tie down, shape it etc. :) you know :)

Back
Top Bottom