Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Day 38,
Day 6 in 12/12

Well, she's far from outgrowing anything :)

I just made it to take a couple of pics before loghts out. Saw that she already started showing pistils. A few more tops are higing under the foliage. Will be tidying her tomorrow.

Day 38,
Day 6 in 12/12

Well, she's far from outgrowing anything :)

I just made it to take a couple of pics before loghts out. Saw that she already started showing pistils. A few more tops are higing under the foliage. Will be tidying her tomorrow.

She's bushy bushy ...this starting to become a nail biting journal like a good soapie......haha
Can't wait to see what under there..... :snowboating:

She's bushy bushy ...this starting to become a nail biting journal like a good soapie......haha
Can't wait to see what under there..... :snowboating:

Yep, still a couple more weeks of nail biting :)
Tune in tomorrow, will try yo open her up a bit without trimming. Wouldn't want to stress her out too much.

Wow @Katins DP is looking awesome. I also do not like leaving plants for a few days. Sometimes it just can't be avoided. I am always amazed at how much they have grown and gone on without me. Lol
The monster is on it's way!!!!!!!
:nomo::bravo:

Wow @Katins DP is looking awesome. I also do not like leaving plants for a few days. Sometimes it just can't be avoided. I am always amazed at how much they have grown and gone on without me. Lol
The monster is on it's way!!!!!!!
:nomo::bravo:
Yeah, it is always nice to see how they have grown, even after a couple of days away :)

Back
Top Bottom