Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Excellent! Mutant! Nice double-header :)

It looks really good K :welldone: and whatever leaves you took off were obviously the right decision, looks perfect for it’s size and the space.

We may have covered this before, but what is the temperature range btw lights on and lights off? To minimise stretch, i have it on good authority to keep temps within 10ºF range. Ironically, I wasn’t able to do that my last indddor run and I had a plant that didn’t stretch for other reasons! But hey - just throwing it out there... :thumb:

It really looks great! :popcorn:

Thanks Amy! Well, not much I can do about temps, unless I lower the light output... however most of the time the temp difference stays just outside, at 11F. I think its good enough :)

Cheers lads! Lights are getting closer and closer... :) :)
And the differences between this and my WW's are quite significant, even though WW is supposedly a 60% sativa...
Funny how the DP's branches and main stalk are so thin.. will they thicken later? My WW during last grow was at least twice a thick..

:popcorn: Looking super good K! Best yet I think :D Are you pinching those taller outside shoots to slow them down a little?
Far from best :) different :)
No, not yet, but was thinking about it. The mutant double header, kinda slowed down on its own. The other three just don't know when to stop :)

Good evening mr.Katins I hope you don't mind I brought you a present, it's a box of hankies cause I see you starting to sweat it.... :rofl::rofl:
As always you doing a fine job brother...:snowboating:
Save them for later, still have some space :)
Just thinking I should've topped them with others. Would be two more tops, and an even canopy. Too bad I have no more sativa seeds to practice.. :(

Back
Top Bottom