Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Yeeha. She finished up quickly. Just about beat my big lady by a couple days. I was wondering what was happening as she was ripening up super quickly all through flower. Not much to sampler test so your rule is a good one.
Yeeha indeed :) feels like she finished up too quickly, but hey, can't complain :)
I could pinch a lower popcorn or two, but I don't know, for me it feels wrong.. haha

Yeah if you are in no rush then all good. As you know I like me a good sample. And popcorn only for the first month or so. No disagreement that buds are just plain next level better after at least a month in the jars.
I usually first smoke up all the top nugs (colas), as they are more mature and less racy, and then popcorn, because while I am smoking upper nugs, they get additional month or two of curing time and also become less racy and taste better.

Did you have any seeds develop after that banana popped out or was it an isolated naughty male flower ?
At least one, hopefully mature enough come Sunday.

20190424_145609.jpg

Cool .
I seems so random that you keep getting the male flowers. I don't know enough about indoor growing but I guess it's not random to someone who knows better. Like the plant senses she doesn't have much room and goes into preservation mode or something. Does she smell like anything in particular?

Cool .
I seems so random that you keep getting the male flowers. I don't know enough about indoor growing but I guess it's not random to someone who knows better. Like the plant senses she doesn't have much room and goes into preservation mode or something. Does she smell like anything in particular?
As long as they're giving me decent bud, I don't mind an additional freebie.. :)
Frankly she has no smell at all... until I touch it. Then she reeks fuel and fruits, combined with something like a stinging nettle..
Like I said, I am not very good at describing things smell wise :) but fuel and fruit are the most distinct aromas of hers.

As long as they're giving me decent bud, I don't mind an additional freebie.. :)
Frankly she has no smell at all... until I touch it. Then she reeks fuel and fruits, combined with something like a stinging nettle..
Like I said, I am not very good at describing things smell wise :) but fuel and fruit are the most distinct aromas of hers.
those are some good smells I think that's good she doesn't smell much shes keeping it inside going to save it for you im not good at describing smells either unless there obvious watching you with yours has got me excited about growing one enjoy your harvest my friend!:)

those are some good smells I think that's good she doesn't smell much shes keeping it inside going to save it for you im not good at describing smells either unless there obvious watching you with yours has got me excited about growing one enjoy your harvest my friend!:)
Cheers buddy! 4 days left.. :)

Frankly she has no smell at all... until I touch it. Then she reeks fuel and fruits, combined with something like a stinging nettle.
That sounds a little like purple haze?

Any way you slice it it's going be one amazing smoke.

I admire your patience, waiting a whole month longer. I don't know if I would have that kind of resolve lol.

If you don't mind sharing the trim and storage process, I could maybe learn a thing or two from you.

That sounds a little like purple haze?

Any way you slice it it's going be one amazing smoke.

I admire your patience, waiting a whole month longer. I don't know if I would have that kind of resolve lol.

If you don't mind sharing the trim and storage process, I could maybe learn a thing or two from you.
Maybe, I am not familiar with this strain.

Regarding trimming and drying, it's basic stuff mate, really. Just snip the ones you can reach at the stem, and trim down to calyx the ones you can't. Hang them dry and jar them up after a few days :)
Maybe just one tip about trimming - hold the scissors along the cola, not across. This way you'll trim more leaves (as many as the blades cover) at the same time :)

Back
Top Bottom