Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Awesome. Looks delicious like I.want someone to make a lolly like that. Haha. I recon weekend is a goodie . All the Durbans are coming down

How cool would a trichome shaped thc lollipop would be..? Haha
Thanks buddy :)

She's looking like she's run a half marathon and could go the other half but according to trichs she's ready, I think my gorilla bomb might have me fooled thinking it's still growing, going to trich her now....

Evening mr.Rugged...

Mine surely doesn't look like she could even walk to the toilet.. haha
Yeah, you might be fooled, mine also keeps popping a new pistil here and there. But trichs don't lie :)

She's looking like she's run a half marathon and could go the other half but according to trichs she's ready, I think my gorilla bomb might have me fooled thinking it's still growing, going to trich her now....

Evening mr.Rugged...

Just trying to learn.. those trichs look 100% clear to me... i thought you want cloudy maybe on the verge of amber?

Well - I actually still see quite a few clear ones there. Especially in the second photo. But there are a lot of cloudy. If I knew it was a racy toke I’d let it go another week, but you don’t know yet... and maybe you like a little racy ;)

I’m sure the tops look more ready - that was lower trichs, yes?

Just trying to learn.. those trichs look 100% clear to me... i thought you want cloudy maybe on the verge of amber?
Well - I actually still see quite a few clear ones there. Especially in the second photo. But there are a lot of cloudy. If I knew it was a racy toke I’d let it go another week, but you don’t know yet... and maybe you like a little racy ;)

I’m sure the tops look more ready - that was lower trichs, yes?

The keyword here is "the VERY bottom popcorns" :) those usually either go into edibles, or get the longest cure before I smoke them. So I'm not worried at all. Besides, I don't see more than ~20% clear even in that second photo.
You can check my update from a couple of days ago where I pictured the upper part of te plant. Plenty clowdy, some amber, seldom clear there.
As shocked as I am about the time she took to finish, I see she is ready for chop. And she still has 2 days to cloud up some of those clear ones.

Day 85
Day 53 in 12/12

Thought I would take her down tomorrow morning but she decided to push out a crap load of new pistils.. so maybe I'll give her 7 more days or so.
Here are some trich pics from the middle part of the plant and the last one from the top. Quite a difference.

picture_2019_4_27_11_56_8_603.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_11_57_21_623.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_10_31_345.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_11_17_589.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_12_3_598.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_2_20_331.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_4_30_993.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_5_42_48.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_7_44_173.jpg
picture_2019_4_27_12_2_51_213.jpg

She may add some more weight over the next week. Is she still drinking?
Yeah, around 250 ml a day.

Also I am looking at that seed she developed and see the calyx is yellowing around it and the seed looks pretty mature. Thinking maybe it's time to pinch it out?

Yeah, around 250 ml a day.

Also I am looking at that seed she developed and see the calyx is yellowing around it and the seed looks pretty mature. Thinking maybe it's time to pinch it out?
Could do but no harm in letting it pop out when you chop her? Just be sure you don't lose it in one of those far dark corners. Heh. The top looks quite done to me. The middle to be honest doesn't look far off for a Durban. A little longer won't hurt. Are you going to giver her a week?

I'm not expert but that looks right about where i would want to cut mine.. maybe a day or 2, a lot of cloudy.. a few amber.. At least from everything i have read :)

Amber is only at the very top, like top 1/2 inch, so I'll give a few more days.

Could do but no harm in letting it pop out when you chop her? Just be sure you don't lose it in one of those far dark corners. Heh. The top looks quite done to me. The middle to be honest doesn't look far off for a Durban. A little longer won't hurt. Are you going to giver her a week?
That is exactly what I fear.. haha, only one seed, wouldn't want to lose it :)
I don't know, I'll check her in a few days and decide on what's next. Family goes to visit inlaws, and I'll be home alone next week, so I'll be able chop her whenever I want :)

Back
Top Bottom