Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Congrats mate, hope you find your seed also

Thanks buddy. Tried to find it today, no luck. Pisses me off, as I am 100% sure where I left it, but have no idea at which point exactly, I knocked it on the ground or wherever :)

it was me I think I said 30 or 32 I don't remember lol congratulations with whatever you get im sure your going to enjoy it!

Cheers mate! :) I'm sure I will. Now to dry it out and cure. It's a bit too hot and a bit too dry here for that, so some challenges along the way :)

Yeah 1 ounce of top shelf homegrown is better than a slap in the balls!

Well, when you put it this way... I feel blessed.. haha
Good one :)

:eek: seeds have a way of disappearing and reappearing! Hope you find it.

Looking good K - I’d say a little under an oz, maybe 3/4oz, once dry. I’m sure the toke will be primo :) ... in a month :D

Fanstastic work containing the sativa in the micro box :bravo:

Thanks Amy! It wan't that big of a challenge when I look back at it :)
I would say closer to 15g. Well maybe 20g if I'm very lucky.

Cheers mate! :) I'm sure I will. Now to dry it out and cure. It's a bit too hot and a bit too dry here for that, so some challenges along the way :)
you could try some in the refrigerator after it hangs if that's what you do for a day or two take some of the branches snip the buds off and lay them on a tray with parchment paper or waxed paper with a piece layed on top and put them in the fridge it takes a week or two depending on how wet it is the low and slow drying is the best your bud will smoke smoother good luck katins ill wait for the report!

Day 88
End of week 8 in 12/12

So, down she went today.

20190501_012551.jpg

The only picture I remembered to take.

She weighed in at 90g wet. So, who said she'll give more than 30g? Show your faces..! lol

Oh, and guess what... I have lost the goddamn seed.!!
Besides trash can, there are two spots wher it could have rolled under.. Hope I find it in one of them.
Congrats and there I was joking about losing your seed in that vast space . Hope you find it and it grows into a mutant Durban Power plant lol. Congrats on that harvest and grow. That's quite something you did there.

you could try some in the refrigerator after it hangs if that's what you do for a day or two take some of the branches snip the buds off and lay them on a tray with parchment paper or waxed paper with a piece layed on top and put them in the fridge it takes a week or two depending on how wet it is the low and slow drying is the best your bud will smoke smoother good luck katins ill wait for the report!

Cheers buddy. Oddly enough, they're not crispy yet, so all seems good. I'll probably snip them off the branches today and try to jar them up, to check where the RH would stabilize.

very nice grow, congrats on the harvest Katins

Thanks mate. You growing anything at the moment?

Congrats and there I was joking about losing your seed in that vast space . Hope you find it and it grows into a mutant Durban Power plant lol. Congrats on that harvest and grow. That's quite something you did there.

Yeah buddy, you jinxed it for me, glad I have someone to blame... lmao

A little update on the harvest:

So like I said, I jarred the buds today, after 48 hours of hanging, and looks like I caught it just in time, as after sitting there for 20 minutes the RH is reading at 59%. So I am hopeful it'll rise a bit and this time I can do a propper cure to it.

Now regarding those final numbers... brace yourselves...

A little clue: those who made a bet on 30g dried juuust made it through the back door... haha

It is exactly 30g. But keep the champage in the fridge for just until tomorrow :) in case the buds turn out to be still too wet and need additional drying :)

To be honest I am baffled by those numbers.. it is exactly 33% of the wet weight..
Maybe this has something to do with that I kept the plant water deprived last few days, then dark period and then just a quick open the door and CHOP!!! at the very bottom :)

Awesome Katins. 30g not bad for a shoe box.
Thank you sir! :) considering the amound of branches, the fact that it was sativa, and the size of the shoebox, those numbers competely surpassed even my most optimistic expectations :) When you think about it, I gow 44g from my last WW, out of a completely filled box. It's crazy.

But like I said, let's wait till tomorrow and see if buds are dry enough. Although I doubt it'll lose more than a coulpe of grams even if they're still too wet. And then still, like @UrbanAchiever said, an oz is better than a slap im the balls.. haha

you no if you would have dried it just a little less my guess might have made it lol I think that's pretty much normal when you dry it your going to lose 30-40% water is heavy!:)
Yeah, I know right.. haha

Water indeed is heavy :) but my best number so far was 24% of wet weight.. quite an improvment :)

Just think what your next run will be.
I AM having those thoughts! And I can say the feeling I get from them can only be compared to a morning smoking session, when you wake up, fire one up and then go back to what feels like a taylormade cloud for you to lie on.. haha

Back
Top Bottom