Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

:bravo: Excellent. 33% of wet weight is pretty high. I usually estimate 20-25% depending on the stem quotient. So that’s really really great! Anywhere between 55-62% is good for curing so it sounds like yer good :thumb:

Now we wait... for the taste test... for quite a while... :popcorn:

:bravo: Excellent. 33% of wet weight is pretty high. I usually estimate 20-25% depending on the stem quotient. So that’s really really great! Anywhere between 55-62% is good for curing so it sounds like yer good :thumb:

Now we wait... for the taste test... for quite a while... :popcorn:

Well I woke up at night and checked the jar, it was sitting at 78% RH and the buds felt kinda moist, so I spread the buds on a plate and put them in the box to lie there until I get up. It took ~3 hours and now the weight is exactly 1 oz :) that is 31% of wet weight. Still pretty good.
But now I am thinking I may have overdried them.. haha
I jarred them up an hour before I left to work, and when I left the RH reading was at 54%.
Hopefully it'll climb up a bit by the time I'm back.

Morning mr.Katins damn I missed the chop, but damn you do have some awsome looking bud brother..... :snowboating:
Been a busy week with a roller coaster start to the weekend but luckily it's Sunday and time rest...

Hey Smeegol! No wonder, because you have your hands/house/whatnot full mate :)
Enjoy the Sunday evening buddy, you know how is best to do it ;)

Only having 1’ foot would make me sweat! Lol
My DP are a foot now, 7 weeks in soil. Should I be training them now? Only fimmed them once.

If they are 7 weeks in veg you can start training anytime.
Ok thank you, I don't know but maybe too late to train the main stalk? Sure seems like it'll break is pressured to hard, I don't want to break another one.

I'm at day 12 of this journal, great job! I have a runt DP that is half the height of her sisters that I'm thinking of trying as a micro!
Love this!
You never know with the runt... She just might be the best one...

Back
Top Bottom