Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Hey Katins. How is the cure going?
Had a little taster yet?
Hi there, mate! Curing is going good, been two weeks now. Initially the stuff seemed to have no smell at all.. smelled like tea or something. Now I am noticing an improvement, so hopefully the openned jar will reek, in two more weeks :)
No, no tasters yet :)

Four weeks before tasting?!! Now that's patience!
I accidentally (really!) cut a bud off my Lamb's Breath so of course I dried it for three days and smoked some of it yesterday. Best smoke I've ever had - strong, clear and long-lasting. The difference between this and dispenary weed is kind of like the difference between home garden tomatoes and the supermarket type.

Four weeks before tasting?!! Now that's patience!
I accidentally (really!) cut a bud off my Lamb's Breath so of course I dried it for three days and smoked some of it yesterday. Best smoke I've ever had - strong, clear and long-lasting. The difference between this and dispenary weed is kind of like the difference between home garden tomatoes and the supermarket type.
You just accidentally ended up near the plant, with scissors in hand... yeah, right.. haha
Glad you liked your smoke!
Well at least you have an option of dispensary weed, if you know what I mean :)

So I have to ask.. what's next?
Well I am currently working on a 16"x18"x39" grow cabinet. A custom build.
Materials have been cut and assembled recently, preared the hole for AC Infinity Cloudline T4 fan, and a hole with lightproofing for a passive intake.
So hopefully in couple of weeks I shall evolve into a mini grower.. lol
As for strains, I don't know, I may finaly try my Northern Lights Auto that I have, as a quick summer experiment. Or it might be another White Widow. Or my friend who gave me this durban has more strains...

What's up y'all? A short update of the ongoing mini grow box build :)

20190519_181155.jpg
20190519_191514.jpg

What's done is it is all assembled, a Cloudline T4 attached, and mounting of the filter prepared.
What's left is to do the wiring, , ducting and light proofing, the latter being quite a challenge, I expect. Did not see it untill the box was assembled :)

Back
Top Bottom