Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

Hey guys! Sorry I left you hanging :) been on holidays and bussy as hell after that.

So the smoke report... :) mixed feelings to be honest. Taste and smoothness are incredible. The smoothest weed I've had in my life. However, the effects are not that different from the White Widow. I don't know whether I had expectations too high, or the effects are not what they supposed to be, but she gives me about one to two hours of chat and giggle and after that I can almost fall to sleep where I stand... well not quite that radical, but I think you get it.

The new box is still in progress. The lightproofing turned out to be a pain in the bottom. Decided to change the hinges and add an additional cardboard wall behind the door.

That is it for today :)
Hey Katins
Thats a pity the smoke isn't blowing you away. Yeah doesn't sound like pure dp. Keen to see what's next man.

Hey Katins
Thats a pity the smoke isn't blowing you away. Yeah doesn't sound like pure dp. Keen to see what's next man.

mr.Katins is the 3rd person I know this year who hasn't been blown away by the DP, the other 2 guys were growing Dutch passionz version and all 3 guys are awsome growers so I'd would chalk it down to a hiccup in genetics somewhere....

I had a cpl odd balls I grew on the side this season and they've put my main summer grow to shame no lie of a word...

Back
Top Bottom