Katins's White Widow LED Micro Grow #3

This is the first microgrow journal I've watched. You "hit one out of the park". It is outstanding! I never realized that one could get so many buds in so small a space and in just 8 weeks. You've provided some great guidance for my current white widow grow. Thank you!:goodjob:

I'd give them another week yes, excellent job on training that one!
Cheers PW! Well all this training experience will come in handy for next grow. That is if my old Durban Poison bean pops :)
Will need all the advice I can get, I believe.

This is the first microgrow journal I've watched. You "hit one out of the park". It is outstanding! I never realized that one could get so many buds in so small a space and in just 8 weeks. You've provided some great guidance for my current white widow grow. Thank you!:goodjob:

Thanks mate, glad I could help! There is a total of 3 White Widows grown in my box by now, you can check the first two as well, there is still a learning curve here :)

Looks fantastic K - the plant the trichs, the timing, the colours, everything! :D

Hey, on that breaking branches thing. Newty has recently posted about finding her plants much more maleable and less prone to break if she does LST when they’re dry, bordering on wilty even, rather than when they’re still freshly watered/fed. It makes sense and today I pretty much witnessed same on one of mine. You might already do this, but thought I’d mention it just in case. Newty says she gets much less breakage, if any, now.

Oh, and ... stupid auto correct
fresh pistols tho,

Pistils... it’s pistils.:)

Looking forward to seeing the harvest!

:Namaste:

Looks fantastic K - the plant the trichs, the timing, the colours, everything! :D

Hey, on that breaking branches thing. Newty has recently posted about finding her plants much more maleable and less prone to break if she does LST when they’re dry, bordering on wilty even, rather than when they’re still freshly watered/fed. It makes sense and today I pretty much witnessed same on one of mine. You might already do this, but thought I’d mention it just in case. Newty says she gets much less breakage, if any, now.

Oh, and ... stupid auto correct

Pistils... it’s pistils.:)

Looking forward to seeing the harvest!

Hey Amy, thanks :)
Yeah, I do my lst just before watering. But still... I have broccoli-like fingers.. :)

Noticed I still have some infused coconut oil. Anyone has a favorite edible recipe to share? Preferrably the one that packs a punch. By that, I mean I shouldn't eat a load of them to feel the effects.
Some sort of cookies maybe?
I like a brownie box mix and substitute the coconut oil for butter. Some shredded coconut and pecans would taste great too.

Good morning mr.Katins neat and tidy grow again...... A stunning trich shot back there but I hear you on the brocoli fingers....lol. I finally dropped my WWx3 regs they been up for 5 days now.
Can't wait to see come harvest time....
Morning Smeegol! Long time no see. How is your back, have you already prepared divorce papers? :)
Hope you're better and back to 420mag for good.
Plan on docunenting those WWx3's?

Morning Smeegol! Long time no see. How is your back, have you already prepared divorce papers? :)
Hope you're better and back to 420mag for good.
Plan on docunenting those WWx3's?

Afternoon mr.Katins it's a love/hate relationship I have with my back, no divorce papers but an amicable understanding has been reached....lol

Missed the 420family I did no lies there, and I'll def be documenting the WW as wouldn't be part of the journey without it....

Now I am a bit confused. Checked on the trichs today, and they are pretty much where I left them last week. All week long I was preparing for the chop and now I am not sure. She started foxtailing a lot, vast majority of the hair turned brown and curled. But the trichs are all cloudy, no amber (amber-ish only). With a seldom clear one...
Any insight anyone? :)

Now I am a bit confused. Checked on the trichs today, and they are pretty much where I left them last week. All week long I was preparing for the chop and now I am not sure. She started foxtailing a lot, vast majority of the hair turned brown and curled. But the trichs are all cloudy, no amber (amber-ish only). With a seldom clear one...
Any insight anyone? :)

They can swing in and out of harvest windows apparently. If it were me and all the hairs were dried and receded, and more than 90% of trichs were fully cloudy... I’d be happy with that. But if you want some amber then let it go another. I wouldn’t, but that’s just me :)

Happy New Year’s Eve K!

:bravo: K!

The best yet I think. Deserves an outing in the POTM comp I reckon :D
It couldn’t be more perfectly grown in its space. A super job indeed.

Thanks Amy :) She really does look like the best one so far, if you ask me. Hope the scales say the same :)
Regarding the POTM I think I might enter it this time.. :)

They can swing in and out of harvest windows apparently. If it were me and all the hairs were dried and receded, and more than 90% of trichs were fully cloudy... I’d be happy with that. But if you want some amber then let it go another. I wouldn’t, but that’s just me :)

I could care less about amber, it is just the way that stuck in my head after reading forums too much :) :)

Hair are dry and contracted, but she is pishing new ones. And foxtailing like crazy. Regarding the trichs, yeah, I'd say around 98% are cloudy.
So I guess chop day it is :)
Happy New Year’s Eve K!

Back
Top Bottom