Katins's White Widow LED Micro Grow #3

Katins

Welcome everyone to my third White Widow micro grow.

This time I am upgrading my 2 cubic feet grow cabinet with a new filter and a 120 mm PC fan instead of previous 80 mm (or 90 mm, can't remember) one.

Pics of the filter:

As soon as I finish wiring everything back up, I shall pop a new bean. Hopefully by the end of this week.

Enjoy the ride everyone who finds it interesting :)

Hi K! I’m in :slide: filter and fan upgrade look good, very good. What’s the filter? (Brand? DIY?) I’m starting to think about adding a filter so I’m curious about all options.

Looking forward to another run here :thumb: ... White Widow again? Is the last one smoking nicely?

:Namaste:

Hi K! I’m in :slide: filter and fan upgrade look good, very good. What’s the filter? (Brand? DIY?) I’m starting to think about adding a filter so I’m curious about all options.

Looking forward to another run here :thumb: ... White Widow again? Is the last one smoking nicely?

:Namaste:

Yeah, WW again :) after this one I shall have 7 more beans.. lol
Last one is smoking too good :) running out at scary tempo :)

Regarding the filter, I don't know the brand, it wasn't mentioned anywhere. I accidentally stumbled upon it while dealing with some ventilation problems at work.
I think you can find them online at Chinese stores. This filter of mine is only a single cartridge of an entire array of 16 pcs that go inside industrial filter cassettes. Google something like carbon air filter with bayonet mount.
And the mounting "ring" is made by my buddy, out of 10 mm aluminum.

Oooooo..... a new grow for me to try and keep up with.....since I can't keep up with any of them anyway.....too busy...

Still nice to see you start again.....:thumb:

Oooooo..... a new grow for me to try and keep up with.....since I can't keep up with any of them anyway.....too busy...

Still nice to see you start again.....:thumb:

Well, my journals are usually manageable.. :) hope you enjoy it.

It’s pretty! Nice buddy :D

Oh yeah, it is nice to have a buddy with a workshop :)

That looks to be a monster of a filter, can't wait for round 3 mr.K.....

It is only 145 mm in diameter and 250 mm long, but yeah, looks huge when stuffed into my small grow cabinet :)

Let there be light :)

Looks like filter upgrade works. I could up the light output to ~60k lux at the canopy level. And that is around 35% more light with the same temperatures as in June this year, around 88 in the box and 79 in the room.

Bean is in the paper towels, so not too long until day one above surface :) should be saturday or sunday at latest, I think.

Very nice setup for growin one plant very nice indeed! I am totally going to rip off the design I can get some melamine lined ply wood and make a space for keep a mother in my new room. If it's ok I'll just be over here in the recliner packin a bowl.

Very nice setup for growin one plant very nice indeed! I am totally going to rip off the design I can get some melamine lined ply wood and make a space for keep a mother in my new room. If it's ok I'll just be over here in the recliner packin a bowl.
Thanks SOG001! Appreciate the kind words.
One plant matches my needs, and I really enjoy growing in there. However, come harvest day, I always think of bigger space.. haha
Sure, stick around! Always good to have someone watching in case things go south, or just for a good chat :)
Give me a shout if/when you build a similar setup. Really curious!

Back
Top Bottom