Katyjane420's Rock Steady Cookies Auto, DWC, First Grow

Here’s my baby. I’ve decided on naming her Rockie.
Her helmet came off with ease.

D7189484-1B72-406E-ADA2-351A709E9D13.jpeg
Nice. Well done.

Are those rocks she is in being kept constantly moist?

95% of the time, the seed will come off on its own as the plant grows. Remember, when you are jigging around with your plant by touching it with objects, you are introducing foreign bacteria to the plant, sterilize with alcohol first.
Thanks for letting KJ know this. I couldn't agree more. My first grow I had the same questions she is asking, and I messed with the seed coat and ended up messing up one of my seedlings. Then everyone told me to just leave it, and when it comes through the dirt it'll usually work itself off. Just like in nature. I was like DUH. Of course. So now I just let them go and sure enough, never had an issue. The five I just planted all dropped their coats fully within a few hours of seeing daylight.

You must be a nurse, lol. Next time try using a roto rooter or rockwool for the little one. I soak my seed for 14 hrs then into a roto-rooter and my mini bubbler and I only touch it twice, once to put it in the glass and once to take it out, never touched again. I would also suggest top watering till the root reaches the bottom of your net pot, about 2 weeks.

20210204_185741.jpg

Stopped getting notifications for your journal for some reason. She's looking good in her new home. Don't sweat the twisting roots. They're gonna do some crazy stuff down there in no time anyways. And the yellowing is just your "cotyledons". It is normal for them to yellow off once your serrated leaves start showing. :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom