KB Follows The Hi Brix Road In DBHBB

Got in the tent on Wednesday noticed the pots are light but didn't see any wilting, so let the plants go another day. Came home Thursday bcp wilted as heck lol, whoops. But after a good dunk in RO it popped right back up.

Now that's perfect water tech, ha! She looks great! You gonna do any training on her? If she's anything like my BCP be ready for some really powerful and awesome odors! :yummy:
I probably should start doing some training, mostly been letting them do their own thing. The bcp has better node spacing than BB that thing is just a compact bush.

That's what I really excited about this bcp, that odor and flavor mamma Mia!

I hope you won’t have this problem, but every time I let mine get that dry I usually have to either do a heavy TP Drench or a rescue. Mine seem to get those rusty spots prettt much every time and it takes some product to get them back around. I hope that doesn’t happen here! Looking great KB!

If she's anything like mine, she'll be fine. I did the exact same thing with mine and they did not skip a beat. KB they're vigorous growers so keep that in mind. Pull a couple branches down and SC to slow any leaders down. Man I can wait to harvest mine, close to 6 weeks left, hopefully sooner due to 11/13 light schedule.

:passitleft:

Yea I’m not sure why I have that problem... makes me very paranoid during Veg and has caused me to think I need to Drench every time they are thirsty. I know others don’t need to do this so yea... I’m at a loss. But what I’m doing is working for me... so far.

I think it may have to do with getting the Dry Timing down. I would get that when letting them go just a second to long.
This last grow I made an effort to weigh the pots everyday to find the SWEET SPOT and did not loose a leaf until many
weeks in.

Tip...do not let the plant dry out to the point of wilting. Sure they bounce back , but has been very stressed and you are seeing what happens. If the pot is very light but you see no drooping...don't wait, water before they droop . If you are a day early ,..no big deal. Its better to not stress them so much. If i see my lower fans drooping...it's a bit late and i screwed up. I try and get them the water before they scream for it. Cheers.
Oh ...i should add,..letting the pot get dry in veg. helps develop a strong root system...the trick is , what i said.

Tip...do not let the plant dry out to the point of wilting. Sure they bounce back , but has been very stressed and you are seeing what happens. If the pot is very light but you see no drooping...don't wait, water before they droop . If you are a day early ,..no big deal. Its better to not stress them so much. If i see my lower fans drooping...it's a bit late and i screwed up. I try and get them the water before they scream for it. Cheers.
Oh ...i should add,..letting the pot get dry in veg. helps develop a strong root system...the trick is , what i said.
Word, it was unexpected and i said whoops lol.

The thing is the roots on the BCP are more developed than BB guess it's those firew genetics :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom