KC Brains KC45 Autoflower

Trewalker

I have been searching for a high producing and cheap seed that autoflowers. I hope I have found it in KC45. Searching Google, there is not a great deal to see on KC Brains and a great deal of that is negative, with a fair percentage of the folks giving feedback admitting they have not even tried KC Brains line, go figure. I bought 10 regular seeds recently from Herbies, and as is the norm the beans arrived promptly and drama free. I gave my brother 3 of the seeds and I dropped 7 in root riot median. As the picture shows all 7 of mine popped, which took about 36 hours. These well be planted outside, as that's what is comfortable to be at this time. If I don't walk up on a couple copperheads going to my grow, I don't feel as I'm growing. :high-five: I'm not doing a grow journal, I'll just add some pic's along the way in this thread, as there is so little info on the net about KC45.

KC_Brains_006.JPG

Cool, I hope to get mine in the ground outside in a few more days. But I really think up to 3 lbs is stretching it. If I can get 2 to 3 oz I will be reasonable happy, but a 1/4 lb would be very cool. :welcome:

BTW Mitch you or anyone else for that matter feel free to post pic's of your KC45's in this thread. KC45 is like 2 in the top ten for Herbies sales this week, so others are also trying it out. The claims of 2 meter high and 3 lb harvest look interesting. At the very least the seeds are cheap enough. :peace:

Just thought I would let you know. I bought the twenty seed pack, all of them germinated on may 5-6. It's now august and I have at least 8 females so far at an average height of four to five feet :) should be a good fall. Also I'm at the 45th parallel.

Jeez us, typed a whole post that is very relevant to this strain but I don't have the energy to re type it all.

Basically it appears the strain has a hard time starting. I lost all 6 of my first set to helmet head. They have a hard time opening so I am starting indoors then shifting them outdoors. They seem to need some help at the start. I thought it was my lot #, but either you got the same lot, or its common. I received a separate lot # and germing now.

Hopefully not too late to push a plot up. I got these based on Herbie saying how they are vigorous even in the worst of shade. Ill be following and will let you know about my set. Doubt ill journal, as I don't plan on visiting them as often as I should. The dirt is so rich it's, for a lack of better term, Automatic. I can view safely via the way I see them from a distance. It's all hardwoods and old cow poo from years and years we raised beef cows. It so wet here I bet I find some good caps too ;)

BTW Mitch you or anyone else for that matter feel free to post pic's of your KC45's in this thread. KC45 is like 2 in the top ten for Herbies sales this week, so others are also trying it out. The claims of 2 meter high and 3 lb harvest look interesting. At the very least the seeds are cheap enough. :peace:

The fem ones are not cheap, but regulars are for sure. Since they so large I may let them breed and have a full breed 3rd gen auto seeds. Maybe just let one female seed. In reference to the popularity, this is a very commercialized strain due to yield. Most grow this strain to sale. As loud if they take care, or a good Reggie. Seems it would not be tough to take a little care of them and its good loud.

Have some of those seeds myself may give them another whirl here when I get the inside grow going again, had the same problem with them they germinated and then came out of the soil and that was it seed halves still attached , have 8 more so will try all 8 at once. Peace OG.

Have some of those seeds myself may give them another whirl here when I get the inside grow going again, had the same problem with them they germinated and then came out of the soil and that was it seed halves still attached , have 8 more so will try all 8 at once. Peace OG.

Happens to me with all different kinds of beans. I just spray with water, let it soak for a bit, ease it off. Sometimes you still have a thin coat around the cotyledon, kind of like the skin around a peanut. Again soak a few times, get it nice and soggy, comes right off.

sup guys i been tryna get some feed back on kc brains 45. ill post some pitures the next time im back on a computer. i have 2 they are both at 2 weeks an 3 days old. really light green and skinny.

i think i put it t far down in the soil im using fox farm ocean forest soil does anyone know how many days that would feed for in a 5 gallon bucket im using general organics when should i start feeding it im just trying to get a experts opinion i grew a headlights kush autoflower a couple months ago when i didnt know about the tap root i put it in a .8 lt airpot and then found out it stunts them to transplant them with the whole autoflowe thing the nutes worked good for that one

It should feed for quite a while. FF products are packed with nutrients and your plant is rather small, bigger plants need more nutrients. Just let it grow and get big and then it will want to feed more. For now, just focus on not over watering, their search for water is what makes them thrive and vegetate.

Back
Top Bottom