KC Brains KC45 Autoflower

i think i put it t far down in the soil im using fox farm ocean forest soil does anyone know how many days that would feed for in a 5 gallon bucket im using general organics when should i start feeding it im just trying to get a experts opinion i grew a headlights kush autoflower a couple months ago when i didnt know about the tap root i put it in a .8 lt airpot and then found out it stunts them to transplant them with the whole autoflowe thing the nutes worked good for that one

Any updates ? Reason I ask is cause I bought these from Herbies, the second shipment arrived safe in a stealth package, planted them 3-11-14 and so far these plants are skinny 4 feet tal and NOT autoflowering ? did I get the wrong seeds from Herbies ?

good to hear some good germ rates from kc brains... years back everyone was bashing them for crummy germ rates.

Germ rates is not a problem,not this batch of seeds anytways.

the fact it's being sold as a NON photo period type of Cannabis is.

I have plants that germinated 24 hours after 3-11-14 , they are growing out doors and so far they have not sexed or bloomed. so this is NOT a AUTO anything. and that pisses me off

there went 50 dollars and my allotment usage for 3 medical users down the f-ing drain.

not putting the plant down , just would not have bought it, and
Herbies should be ashamed. no more purchases of seeds from disreputable dealers

Ive been growing them indoors now for two months under fluorescent lights. Does anyone know if they will still flower like traditional auto flowering plants under these lights? They are all about 4 ft tall now and look very healthy but expected them to already start glowering since they are suppose to be auto flowering.

I know a member who grew them inside under lights both tried it under 24/0 and 12/12 and they bloomed. He said the 12/12 plants had higher yields and were better.

I for one have been growing KC-45 outside since January of this year. I have found they are photosensitive because I had to force flower them by light deprivation to keep them from revegetating.

However, I currently am force flowering more and this batch is much more stable and the pot is absolutely amazing and intricate.

I have had one particular specimen growing since February of this year and it is just finally starting to flower now.

Feel free to check out my grow in my signature.

KC-45
IMG_28744.JPG
IMG_28755.JPG
IMG_28774.JPG
IMG_28504.JPG

I would imagine you are going to have space issues if your plants don't flower soon, which is why you are looking for help/advice.

I would recommend switching to 12/12 or maybe even a cycle such as 16/8. Not 16 hours of light, 16 hours of darkness.

Now, I don't grow indoors at ALL, but with my experience with KC-45 and forcing them to flower, if they are light deprived like mine are, they are should start to flower.

My plants get almost 16.5 hours of darkness, and then 7.5-8 hours of really strong high intensity direct Sun light.

If you are really concerned about the space, you can put them on the 16/8 cycle (16 hours of darkness, and 8 hours of light).

On the other hand, if you don't want to deprive them that much you could try 12/12. The idea is to light deprive them to force them to flower. But not zero light..

I dunno, just kinda jogged out some thoughts. What do ya think? I'm sure they will flower if you give them less light whether that be 12/12 or anything with alot more darkness.

Germ rates is not a problem,not this batch of seeds anytways.

the fact it's being sold as a NON photo period type of Cannabis is.

I have plants that germinated 24 hours after 3-11-14 , they are growing out doors and so far they have not sexed or bloomed. so this is NOT a AUTO anything. and that pisses me off

there went 50 dollars and my allotment usage for 3 medical users down the f-ing drain.

not putting the plant down , just would not have bought it, and
Herbies should be ashamed. no more purchases of seeds from disreputable dealers

I would love to hear about your KC-45 grow! Is it still going? :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom