kc45

concretetrees

I got 8 kc45,s. I tryed 4 in side but only 1 made it.?.?.? I got 4 more that I'm saving for out doors. Should I put them out around April 20th. I here a lot of people say that thay put them out in may and the plants didn't flower till late September. It gets to cool here by then. Also I herd thay auto flower but i have herd the auto,s are BS... everything I have read said to do is 12/12 them. What I need to know is when do thay start to auto flower in side? Thanks guys.

I'm in the US. Ohio and our summer start early but end fast. We don't really have a fall or spring it changes fast. April it starts to get warm fast. Around April 20th and last till September 30th.

Hmm so 4 seeds to work with. I would probably germinate them inside for a few weeks before planting them outside so you know they have a head start and won't just be dud seeds. Be aware if you are growing outside that many animals will try to eat your plant, so be prepared to protect it with fencing, wood, pest removers, etc. Once you have that stuff established, I'd plant 1 of the seedlings every 5 days so you have a staggered approach to the grow, meaning at least one of the plants will be planted during the ideal time outdoors.

Thanks guys for the advice. I will definitely do that. By the way. What's some good ways to keep pest and deer,rabbit Ect. Out of my crop?

Thanks guys for the advice. I will definitely do that. By the way. What's some good ways to keep pest and deer,rabbit Ect. Out of my crop?

Fences. I know in FL we use human hair to keep deer away from crops. Just go to a barber shop and ask for a bag and put it around the area, but keep it from being directly on or by the plant itself.

Back
Top Bottom