KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

Ul love them make shur u add armor si works great the hole run mix first rises ph u bring low n den mix nutes alot of ppl dnt use it or dnt kno about it lol Wat sweatiners u planting to use
I'm using GH nutes now in my DWC, seems great so far

Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos From Nuckheads! come check out my thread who ever wants to tag along more then welcom its my firat rdwc but not new to the dwc but its def a hole dif ball game i was having same issues he having ph fluctuating n stuff deff can get tricky my set up is way more simpler just want to learn wth im doin befor i make a permanent one

Is the acid rain normal?!
I'm missing the notes from the chart has anyone seen them? !

When you said your ppm dropped 0.1 did you mean from 980 to 970ppm?

If your water and pH are falling but EC static chart says res change and raise EC if under 1.0 and lower if over 1.4.
Yesterday morning before reset. The ppm is 970. Last night before I reset the ph again the ppm is at 1000 it’s went up .3 in 12 hrs as well as the ph dropped a point in the same time.
Yesterday morning.
Last night. Thank u for asking the acid rain ?? I was going to ask today about that

Again thx to all of u trying to help me get my shit together over here.

If your water and pH are falling but EC static chart says res change and raise EC if under 1.0 and lower if over 1.4.

Also I will do another res change tonight to try and fix this. The plants seem to have stopped growing and r showing some stress. They have a little over 30 days left

Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos From Nuckheads! come check out my thread who ever wants to tag along more then welcom its my firat rdwc but not new to the dwc but its def a hole dif ball game i was having same issues he having ph fluctuating n stuff deff can get tricky my set up is way more simpler just want to learn wth im doin befor i make a permanent one
Good call I have been known to jump right into things. Lol it gets me in trouble sometimes. I would like to think I learn well under pressure

Good call I have been known to jump right into things. Lol it gets me in trouble sometimes. I would like to think I learn well under pressure
Same here in this u have to learn as u golol

Hey get your nitrogen down just a bit, what’s your PH running now?
I was also thinking the same thing about the N. I have grown this strain in soil 1000 times. Now u have given your opinion I will for sur lower my N 10%. I was thinking it was just me. Thank u
I lowered my ppm to 900last night with PH of 6.0. Now my ppm is the same but the ph is 4.9 they have drank about 4 l of water. I wish this tri meter had EC on it. I hate ppm

pH takes around 12 hours to settle so minor fluctuations are expected in smaller systems but nothing too extreme like your having. My buckets usually change from 5.8 to 6.0 a day and they are independent 2gal DWC buckets.

Using an air stones to pump O2 into your water also adds CO2, dropping the pH of your DWC bucket, which is the acid rain effect? Correct me if I'm wrong just not familiar with the term. RO water also sucks up CO2 like a sponge

EC is the better of the two as to get TDS you must calculate from the EC.

Staying with this chart, if your EC is rising the plant is drinking more than feeding so yes lowering the EC will help them drink more water. Allowing them to use the nutrients you provided.

With plants more is not ALWAYS better. Feeding too strong a solution actually PULLS water out of the plant! Flushing the entire hydro system with plain water, netpots and all every 2 weeks to remove any accumulated salts and ensure the medium pH is in check. So often DWC growers neglect the medium and focus on the nutrient solution alone.

remember: Mycorrhiza and Enzymes

pH takes around 12 hours to settle so minor fluctuations are expected in smaller systems but nothing too extreme like your having. My buckets usually change from 5.8 to 6.0 a day and they are independent 2gal DWC buckets.

Using an air stones to pump O2 into your water also adds CO2, dropping the pH of your DWC bucket, which is the acid rain effect? Correct me if I'm wrong just not familiar with the term. RO water also sucks up CO2 like a sponge

Staying with this chart, if your EC is rising the plant is drinking more than feeding so yes lowering the EC will help them drink more water. Allowing them to use the nutrients you provided.

With plants more is not ALWAYS better. Feeding too strong a solution actually PULLS water out of the plant! Flushing the entire hydro system with plain water, netpots and all every 2 weeks to remove any accumulated salts and ensure the medium pH is in check. So often DWC growers neglect the medium and focus on the nutrient solution alone.

In my solo buckets everything is good as well. I change them every 10 days or so. I check them every day with a ec pen as well as a ph pen.No problems with them at all. The plants in flower did their veg cycle in the solo buckets problem free. Everything was going as planned up until 2 weeks ago. Yes Ro water dose like CO2 but after all my reading I have done on that issue this should not b a problem based on my airflow. Also I have been feeding1 week than just water and calmag the next(1 week on food 1 week off). I also have been flushing my medium with water every res change. I will give everything a good flush tonight and c if that helps. Maybe I will start feeding a little longer when I get the system balanced lol.

This is what I am using for Enzymes. Good or bad?? The guy at the grow store said use it. It has been used since day 1. I am always open to suggestions

Back
Top Bottom