KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

Yep those are pollen sacs, pull them off and hope they don’t come back.
K thanks for that I have cleaned them up. The ones I could see anyways the plants r out of control. I guess I will c how this plays out over the next few weeks before I kick mom to the curb. The people I get my seeds from have been great up until this year. Needless to say QC has gone downhill. I will not name shame but males now this FML. I just want one flawless RDWC run so I can start to push these plants to their potential

Seems a lot of seeds are shady these days.
Do u have any experience with this type of issue?? I do not I mean 0. I have only grown females and the males get tossed immediately. My question is if I miss a pollen sack or two will the buds fill with seed. I have been growing for years and never had this happen.

A few sacks can do a lot of damage
Especially if you have a lot of fans blowing
Ya better scower them, the one looked like it opened

But the pollen sacs on a hermie are not always potent so hopefully you dodge a bullet.
I hope so I have plucked another 5 tonight all of them were closed. I do not think they were new just missed in last nights plucking session. After another 2 hrs of searching through the plants I have absolutely 0 hope I have got them all. The plants r just to bushy. After u posted this I researched it a bit today at lunch and quite a few people get lucky and end up with no seeds. Not all but some. In saying that I generally have bad luck lol. The plants thank u @Pennywise for keeping them alive a little longer because 12 hrs ago I was on the fence with these ones. Now I have hope. I will keep plucking the pollen sacks as I find them and checking the nugs for seeds. Fingers crossed
0 hope of finding all The pollen sacks lol

Hopefully she stops pushing them out.
Yes sir that would b nice. I am wondering if the stress from the defol last week triggered this. I felt it was a little heavy but the plants showed no signs of stress. These pollen sacks were not there last week when I defoled them. They showed up immediately after.

It’s possible, but I’m thinking it’s most likely genetic.
I am thinking so as well because with this batch in this room I have done everything possible to pamper them. It’s weird because I had no problems with grandma. The mother is very healthy and close to 7 months old. We’ll see how it plays out. Thanks for all the help :Namaste:

Should know in a couple of days if she’s going to push more sacs out. If not you should be good, remember to keep an eye on the lower branches. They get sneaky!

Back
Top Bottom