KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

Nice now get an automated injector for nutrients and your all set.
Oh Penny hes already eyeing those lol. Earl , you'll just need to fill with H20 soon enough.

Lol wish I had the cash to set up a fully automated feed system!
Me too brother! Wish I had the cash for an oz......good thing I grow lol.

Nice now get an automated injector for nutrients and your all set.
Lmao me and @Guy Cavallero have been talking about that for awhile now. The night I put the controller in I started to look into a master res and a float valve setup. I need to get this all worked out for the fall expansion

Hope you get it all set up before your fall grow starts.
Yes sir I need to work out the kinks of RDWC before I expand. Maybe in the near future I could pick your brain about the qbs you r running over your Brooklyn?? Ya I creep your journal quite a bit lol she’s a sweet looking plant. Nicely done ✅. I have not been over there in a few weeks I will update myself tonight. Anyways I want a good led to run beside my hps. It will be a 2 light setup. 8 or 10 bucket RDWC setup.

Love my QBs as well

And yer system looks great, after my vacation I'm down sizing and may expand my DWC to a RDWC in one tent

I'll be watching yers for sure as u progress

Yes sir I need to work out the kinks of RDWC before I expand. Maybe in the near future I could pick your brain about the qbs you r running over your Brooklyn?? Ya I creep your journal quite a bit lol she’s a sweet looking plant. Nicely done ✅. I have not been over there in a few weeks I will update myself tonight. Anyways I want a good led to run beside my hps. It will be a 2 light setup. 8 or 10 bucket RDWC setup.
I will also b keeping all the equipment outside the grow as per your much earlier suggestion in my journal. Putting all the stuff in the grow was my first and worst decision lol. Live and learn

My next setup will have drivers and pumps etc outside the tent/room. Air pumps should also be placed outside the space if possible to reduce the risk of pumping co2 into the Rez or buckets which will cause the acid rain effect.

Back
Top Bottom