KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

I have to, I need camping and fishing and hunting and campfire

This has been all encompassing for too long...lol...I need a break

I'll be moving my pump's outs the tent too
Drivers are now but need the pumps out
More hose baby....more hose...lol
I wish I had done this in the beginning. The only problem with putting the air pump outside the space is the ambient temp of the air it will draw is very cool. My basement is freezing lol. My res temps r perfect with the system sitting on the concrete floor and the AC. In winter it’s also perfect sitting on 2 inch insulation and the furnace running. I will have to fine tune all this I guess when I shift rooms.

I hate to admit it but so is mine, I was going to take a break this summer and clean and organize everything but didn't work that way.
My power surge forced this change upon me. I was getting real lazy before that. So after a brief shutdown and a moment to clear the head it’s all good. Within a year of my shutdown I will be back up and running at full speed in a much more refined way with way more knowledge than I ever had of growing. For me I had to slow down to speed up

Love the bush. My wife and I could go off grid no problem.
That's my plan for about 5 months

Heading out ruff camping Thursday till Sunday for a long need escape

I need it

My power surge forced this change upon me. I was getting real lazy before that. So after a brief shutdown and a moment to clear the head it’s all good. Within a year of my shutdown I will be back up and running at full speed in a much more refined way with way more knowledge than I ever had of growing. For me I had to slow down to speed up
Good point brother and although you're way ahead of me in the knowledge base, I'll learn and I'm still better looking lmao. I learn a tonne over here brother....thanks Earl and Hydro One!

Hiblow 1st......what did you pay for yours?

Good point brother and although you're way ahead of me in the knowledge base, I'll learn and I'm still better looking lmao. I learn a tonne over here brother....thanks Earl and Hydro One!

Hiblow 1st......what did you pay for yours?
1st Mmm I won’t touch the better looking thing I don’t know who’s watching lol. I am also a way better fisherman than you and that’s what counts.The pump was 240. It is good for 20 air Stones and runs at 30 decibels. My recommendation when you order the pump get 12 or 16 uniseals,air lines,feed line,a new water pump, see what I am saying here. They have all the good stuff. It could all come in one nice package right to your door.

Sooo I think this is a seed. I have been watching it for 4 days now. I have squeezed it gently with tweezers and it is still very soft.
Now these bastards nanners I have found two tonight on the lower flowers.
It’s to bad these plants r doing so well
Buds starting to get some colour.

Pull them all off, sometimes that's all you will see.
I hope so I spent 2 hrs last night sifting over the plants. I did not find anymore. I will continue to sift through them this weekend. I found those ones deep inside the middle of the plant about 20 inches up. I will be watching them closely.

Girl Scout Cookies and crosses are well known for throwing nanners. If you catch the first early nanners and pull them they usually don't throw any more after that.

Good evening I did some house keeping today and shuffled some things around. Out with the old and in with the new. The next run is coming along nicely.
The soil plant is giving her dwc counterparts a run for their money for now. The buckets above had the ec upped to 1.3 today. The plant in soil will b moved shortly and transplanted. We also seem to have had a homicide on our hands lol
No plants with shallow gene pool BS living over here. That was the mom of the Hermies. Now moving on the transplanted soil girl in her new home.
The girls in flower r doing well and better continue to do so with no more pollen sacks or nanners. If not they will suffer the same fate as their mom.
Picks through the lens of the shades
Blinding hps
Theses ladies may b carrying some heavy hitters lol
That’s it for now play safe and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom