KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

Were they stressed at all?
Not one bit as far as I can tell. All boxes checked for a happy plant. The only thing that could b upsetting them is me shifting through them plucking and pulling pollen sacks and nanners. I come out of my grow with bud hairs and frost stuck all over me. Smells great. The ones I am finding now r now r popping out in the lower middle parts of the plants. I can say for sure they r causing me stress. After working in the heat all day and then sifting through the plants under my hps by time I go to bed I am cooked lol. Another hot day on tap play safe.

Good eye man!
Thanks. LMAO don’t let @Guy Cavallero hear you say that. We river fish together he knows all to well about my ability to find fish. I have been poking and prodding for at least an hr or so every night with tweezers. Thats getting real old quickly. I do love spending time with the plants but these days all I can think about is when I am in there is decontamination. I also busted a big branch tonight. On that branch was the cluster of nanners.

Hopefully she gives up on the nanners soon.
It would be nice but I knew the risk I was taking from the moment I saw the pollen sacks. As soon as there is some decent colour I will probably cut them or if I find a lot of seeds coming. It will be made into concentrate so seeds for me suck. Mama is getting nervous over here the slabs r dwindling. I have to keep my wife well sedated lol.

Good evening to all it seems one of my plants went MIA
Last known sighting it was heading into the vac chamber lol. I pulled it out gave it a flush in a solo bucket. I needed to c what was going Inside the buds as well as I needed something to smoke. In that plants buds I found maybe 2 dozen seeds and maybe the same amount of nanners. Now the other two plants there is a lot of undeveloped seeds coming. I have found about 6or 8 that r visible to the eye and judging buy the one I chopped more will come. The plant yielded well despite cutting it early. It had a lot of frost and even the concentrate looks to have yielded on par. Time will tell. The plants r looking good even with the leaf curl lol. I tried to move my light a little to close lol.

They r getting frosty still 2 to 4 weeks left but I might have to shut these ones down if the seed situation gets out of control.

Good evening the the two D Bags I have left r starting to realize that gravity is a bitch lol
View media item 1590455I have been forced to deploy the yo yos and some string line to pull them up. They r being flushed as I type. They will be chopped Friday. They will have made it 7 weeks. The tric,s r cloudy but not Amber yet as it is a 8 to 10 week strain. They r stacked with nugs throughout and between the buds , seeds,nanners and whatever else they r hiding up their skirts they r carrying a healthy yield lol. Needless to say a scrog is in order for the next run.
View media item 1590451View media item 1590452View media item 1590453View media item 1590454 Also have some resins starting to flow in a few locations.
View media item 1590456

The next line up is ready and I have been trying to lst them. It’s going ok but I keep breaking branches. This is new to me so I will just need to feel them out as I go.
View media item 1590450Also some vacation time at the end of the month should allow me to start some framing for the new grow space. I am thinking 8 feet by 14 feet for the plants and buckets. With a 8 by 5 room attached but separate with ro equipment, res ,and everything else completely separate. Hmmm so much to think about. I know everything will b based upon having space to work comfortably. I ain’t getting any younger over here lol

Good morning to all it has been a busy few days over here. I have done a the chop and fml it took some time to trim the plants. They have produced very well despite me sifting around and breaking branches dealing with the pollen sacks and things.
Should end up with over a pound when all is dry. The trim was done on Thursday night. Last night was full disassemble of the system. Then completely disinfected every pipe, nipple,bucket ect.
Here r the feed lines having a bleach bath.
Here r the rest of the parts in a bleach bath.
All things considered the system was not as dirty as I had figured it was going to b.
This is the system drying with a fan on all the components. I am also filling and heating and mixing the next nutrient mix in the Rubbermaid in the background of that pic. I gave the room a vacuum and a complete wipe down with a bleach mix clean all fans,filters, hoses ect.
I will now close down this journal as it is no longer my first grow in hydro. I have had a great experience over here with the 420 community so for that I would like to thank everyone. It is now time for me to grow in more ways then 1. With legalization on my horizon I have no plans of being left behind. The Feds r legalizing it and our wonderful premier of Ontario announcing privatized sales(meaning dispensaries and on line salesI think it’s still very in clear ) this just so happens to b in my wheelhouse and fits perfectly with the circles I roll in lol. Thank u all and the best is yet to come. Play safe Peace ✌️

Back
Top Bottom