KCCO Grows Hydro

Good catch on that seed. I would totally have missed that in that sea of yours. Looking awesome in there, can't wait until I got that seize to play in but got to find a place first. :laughtwo:
Oh shit I would absolutely love to see you cut loose in a nice size workable space. I can only imagine the craziness that would ensue. R you moving on to greener pastures??

My wife just gives me the look like I’m goin to kill u lol
Same here she is trying everything in her power to get me in there trimming but I have to clean the system. I’ve done what I said I was going to do now it’s her turn lmao.
Looking killer over here fam
Thx to all for the kind words MoMA KCCO is in the hospital again so been a rough

Trying to get a hold of them now. It’s hard because she is like 3 to hrs away. As well she is a frequent flyer so it’s nothing new but oh man it gets real old after many years.
Dam I hate flying she will b In my prayers

No not in any near future what I suspect but one must always have those dreams. I know one day I will end up in a house again.
:blunt:
Canada?? We need more forward thinking over here man. I mean if you don’t mind paying a boat full of taxes it’s great. Lots of room for a crazy over here lmao

Sure Canada would be great and the taxes I'm already used to from here. But there is a lot for me to clear up before I can move anywhere but sure its a dream to come over and turn your countryside upside down and what I cal tell from here you got a lot of free space. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sure Canada would be great and the taxes I'm already used to from here. But there is a lot for me to clear up before I can move anywhere but sure its a dream to come over and turn your countryside upside down and what I cal tell from here you got a lot of free space. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lmao are you sure your ready for the taxes they r brutal. I myself donate in 4 different ways at any moment. Between the income tax/ property tax/ HST/ and carbon tax =about 50 cents of every dollar I make.
Then there’s the sin taxes but all that aside you could get a legitimate permit to grow. Unleashing the Crazy to full potential lmao. Ah is all good I will dream with you @CraZysWeeD

I just understood your name for the first time after reading it for 2 months ha ha

Lmao are you sure your ready for the taxes they r brutal. I myself donate in 4 different ways at any moment. Between the income tax/ property tax/ HST/ and carbon tax =about 50 cents of every dollar I make.
Then there’s the sin taxes but all that aside you could get a legitimate permit to grow. Unleashing the Crazy to full potential lmao. Ah is all good I will dream with you @CraZysWeeD

If I would to add up every tax on my $ here that is "kronor" it would probably be 60-70 cents on your dollar. Just to have a car each month here costs about 4-500$ and that's depending on seize, fuel economy... ... there is a tax or fee for everything and they get worse for every word Greta spits out on those religious meetings they have for it. :laughtwo:

I just understood your name for the first time after reading it for 2 months ha ha

Haha. That's the point.

Time we say hello then! :)

:passitleft:

If I would to add up every tax on my $ here that is "kronor" it would probably be 60-70 cents on your dollar. Just to have a car each month here costs about 4-500$ and that's depending on seize, fuel economy... ... there is a tax or fee for everything and they get worse for every word Greta spits out on those religious meetings they have for it. :laughtwo:

Haha. That's the point.

This is why Canada needs you lmao.

Haha. That's the point.

hello !:high-five: And I love the tinkering that’s going on over there

I know man and it is my dream to live in true freedom one day. Don't be surpriced if I show up on your doorstep one day. Lol!

:high-five:

Great man! There is sure to be more crazy builds there! :)
I have a spot for you. I will even donate 1 corner of my basement so you can keep your Craziness at bay until you get on your feet lmao. My wife well I will just have to keep her well medicated and when she notices what’s going on it will be to late lmao.

Back
Top Bottom