420 Magazine Background

KCCO Grows Hydro

KCCO 77

Aww.... :love::love::love::love::love::love:
It is a pitbull??
Now I got less worried lol
Mine chewed through any bone in a heart beat.. It is like their stomachs can handle steel!!!
Na he’s not a pit bull they r ban here in Ontario(BS law if there ever was one). He’s a French Mastiff (Turner and Hooch dog). He is also an extreme chewer and also proving he has a stomach of steel as well. All it took was one second. We went out for a smoke and he nabbed it. Trying to have a smoke fee environment for the animals almost messed him up. Dirty ass habit

KCCO 77

5am thoughts. I have had a good laugh at this.
Fml it snowed hard last night I may have to pull a sick day and fire up the new system because these clones r ready.
Also the ladies in flower r looking good. 3 to 4 weeks left(Maybe) I need my equipment LMAO
Have a great day peeps and play safe.

KCCO 77

Good Saturday morning to all. So after a crazy day yesterday around 2 in the afternoon I started transplanting the little ones.
Here they r nestled in there new home sitting pretty at 22 with a RH of 41%. I will add a humidifier in there this morning.
I will have to do some fine tuning of my equipment and environment to get everything dialed in. So far so good this time I even tightened all my cupplers so there is no leaks:) Today if I can get some time I will add the airlines and fix a few light leaks around the door. I need my hiblow air pump out of my flower room to run all my airlines in the new system. For now I just have a small pump and 2 air Stones in my res.
I may also have to put my 6400 k bulbs and reflector with my small led 6500 k panel. If that’s not enough I will swap in a cool tub with a 400 HID. The HLG550 side of the room is way brighter. I am only running it at 50%.

KCCO 77

Turned up the RH on the furnace. That gave me a 7% bump in RH in my grow room. I am liking these numbers better
This is one of my favourite parts of growing playing with the environment and dialing it in. I have always loved this challenge and will have to do it all over again when I put the 6 inch fan in there and the 1000w HPS

KCCO 77

Looks amazing. That setup is going to kill it! :)
Thanks Crazy. I was hoping to be a little further ahead. I may have screwed up rushing the clones into the system under the LEDs I normally switch them over gently by mixing the the light as I switch. This time I didn’t. I rushed and they did nothing for a week but just sit there lol. Anyways over that mountain now they r going good.i can put more of my equipment into the system this weekend as I will b harvesting my small flower room Friday. Can’t wait I need my air pump and ph controller and 1000 w HID badly. Air to each bucket will kick them in the ass and get them going. Now they r only being top fed. Play safe

Top Bottom