KCCO Grows Hydro

KCCO 77

I will start by saying hey to the wonderful 420 community. I am just setting up a second journal for this grow because I received a lot of help during my first Hydro set up. It was all very much appreciated so big Thanks to everyone. Anyways the new space I am moving into is 10 by 7(actual grow space)that space has a 4 by 7 room attached to it for most of the equipment. This is the new system in the 10 by 7 space.
So with the stage set time to meet the cast. These r the clones that I cut 2 day ago.
Here they r nestled under their cake dome sitting at 23 and RH at 70%water temp 23 as well and the r sitting under a 6400 k bulb. . As soon as they r rooted I will move them into the system. Once they r in there the will sit under the new HLG550 v2

as well as an 8 bank 6500 k LED. (If needed I also have a 400 HID I may throw at them as well) They will stay there until Christmas in veg. Over the holidays when these ladies r finished
I will be able to get my last electrical circuit and the remaining equipment needed to flip to flower. All of this is needed before flip
All suggestions welcome as over the next month I will b doing a lot of shuffling around over here

End goal by the new year is to have my HLG550 beside my SS1000 watt Hps growing the first run of Green crack in the new system. I can then reconfigure my now flower space into a new veg space. In there I will veg 8 plants getting ready for the system as well as my moms and their babies. In veg I will have the 8 bank Led (6500 k) the 400 watt hid as well as my 6400 k bulbs for cloning with a 4 inch can fan and filter.

Looks good I’m moving up to that light now let’s c how she does
Welcome back Jack. I can’t wait to c how well it will do. I have a good LED vs hps comparison going on. All plants in the same system being fed the exact same and same strain as well as environment. We shall c pull up a chair and enjoy the show.

Awesome set up :thumb::goodluck:
AB thanks for showing up. Since you r 90% responsible for me starting this journal lol. The last time we talked you inspired me. So form a simple hello from me to the community last week. Here we r it will be slow to start but believe me behind the set it real busy over here.

Good

Just started a bit of a grow, wanted like 4 seedlings, got 12....lol
Was testing my strains germination as well, got 12 of 12 to pop, so pretty happy

Love yer setup, very nice indeed

Good

Just started a bit of a grow, wanted like 4 seedlings, got 12....lol
Was testing my strains germination as well, got 12 of 12 to pop, so pretty happy

Love yer setup, very nice indeed
Thanks it’s just starting to all come together. Love it wanted 4 ended up with 12 LMAO that seems to b a common problem we all share together. I will be slowly b making my way around other journals to c what’s new and exciting.

AB thanks for showing up. Since you r 90% responsible for me starting this journal lol. The last time we talked you inspired me. So form a simple hello from me to the community last week. Here we r it will be slow to start but believe me behind the set it real busy over here.
I remember :hug: happy to be a part of your decision to start. :hug:
Sometimes I write short messages, due to the fact that I am on phone, no keyboard to type kind of gets to me sometimes.
I am happy to be here and watch you grow with your plants :hug:
Hi Chris :hug:
Lets get the guys in here
@Pennywise he was in your welcome message too.

I remember :hug: happy to be a part of your decision to start. :hug:
Sometimes I write short messages, due to the fact that I am on phone, no keyboard to type kind of gets to me sometimes.
I am happy to be here and watch you grow with your plants :hug:
Hi Chris :hug:
Lets get the guys in here
@Pennywise he was in your welcome message too.
Hey AB thanks for the support. I met quite a few people on here last time. Ultimately I pushed @Guy Cavallero to get him growing And he kicked me in the ass to get me out here journaling. I met a lot good people hanging out around his journal as well. He’ll b back. That is the trend over here. The people always come back to the 420 community

I love rain days(no work). So I had a chance this morning to run a wet test on the system. I picked up my new pump yesterday with a float valve.
Pleased to say no leaks outside of the two fittings I forgot to tighten(Blaming the dabs) Lol. I have since tightened them and it is running strong and dry. Love it

Back
Top Bottom