KCCO Grows Hydro

Nice lighting there. Looking forward to the output from the 550 V2.

I just installed a 4K 260 V2 in my VEG room and it really kicked things up a few notches. Was running 3K COBs turned down a tad. The 4K in VEG sped things up for me now I'm behind in flower and my VEG girls getting antsy.

Your setup looks pretty good. I'm a soil guy so all that plumbing looks intimidating.

Looks like yer on it. Like the pump and the shutoff valve. The valve wood have helped me a few times over-filling my RES (automated watering).

Hows that 6500K treating your mothers? 3K was too hot for mine.

Not sure if you were referring to the light in the pic above thatsthe new HLG550 (3000k). Here is a pic of the 8 bank(6500k)
I use it for my moms lol it is 28 inches by 20 inches. All advice welcome as I am setting up glad to have u here

Hehe, yeah I thought it looked a little yellowish for being 6,5Kks. :)

But that other pic looks like an awesome veglight. You seem to know what you are doing. This is going to be a great grow!

Nice lighting there. Looking forward to the output from the 550 V2.

I just installed a 4K 260 V2 in my VEG room and it really kicked things up a few notches. Was running 3K COBs turned down a tad. The 4K in VEG sped things up for me now I'm behind in flower and my VEG girls getting antsy.

Your setup looks pretty good. I'm a soil guy so all that plumbing looks intimidating.

Looks like yer on it. Like the pump and the shutoff valve. The valve wood have helped me a few times over-filling my RES (automated watering).

Hows that 6500K treating your mothers? 3K was too hot for mine.
Hey Bob how r things? Glad your here. R path have crossed over on @Guy Cavallero journal in the past. He speaks very highly of you. The 6500 k gets a little warm for sure but as long as I keep 24 inches between the light and the tops they grow very nicely. Right now it’s cooking the top of my one moms due to my negligence and no more space in my ghetto ass veg space. No more room to lift the light lol. I will tie her down today or just run it on 4 strips instead of 8. Glad to have u around bob.

Hehe, yeah I thought it looked a little yellowish for being 6,5Kks. :)

But that other pic looks like an awesome veglight. You seem to know what you are doing. This is going to be a great grow!
I do love the veg panel when I run it beside my 400 watt HID in veg it sets me up with some stellar plant going into flower. They just end up perfectly stacked and full of vigour.

Hey everyone I hope all is good. Just a quick little update here the clones r almost ready. By Saturday they will be ready and I should have some time to put them in the system. This was yesterday.
Also have put a few plants in the new space under the qbs it was just so empty in there lol.
The other side:confused::confused:
I will put my moms in there as well on Saturday and run this space in veg until my plants r done flowing in my small space. That’s it for tonight c everyone in a few. Play safe

Now it is time to fill that empty space with some green beauuuutiful plants right?!?
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:Cuttings have become clones and you are doing super!!!
Thanks AB I can’t wait to get this shit show going. If everything goes as planned Saturday will b the day. In saying that nothing in my life goes as planned. My dog ate a whole chicken carcass a few nights ago so just dealing with that these days. He’s a counter sufferer for sure.

Thanks AB I can’t wait to get this shit show going. If everything goes as planned Saturday will b the day. In saying that nothing in my life goes as planned. My dog ate a whole chicken carcass a few nights ago so just dealing with that these days. He’s a counter sufferer for sure.
We will do everything we can to make this part of your life as smoooooith ride.. Promise :hug:.
Hope your dog is ok... If you give him some oil, it might help him get it out..
Have had my share of dogs, that did the same...

We will do everything we can to make this part of your life as smoooooith ride.. Promise :hug:.
Hope your dog is ok... If you give him some oil, it might help him get it out..
Have had my share of dogs, that did the same...
I could use a win at this point in my life. It has been 70 hr now and actually we did give him oil and bread as per the vet recommendation. He seems good and happy to day so hopefully this is in the rear view mirror. Here he is being his lazy self lol
He’s such a brute

Back
Top Bottom