KCCO Grows Hydro

Aww.... :love::love::love::love::love::love:
It is a pitbull??
Now I got less worried lol
Mine chewed through any bone in a heart beat.. It is like their stomachs can handle steel!!!
Na he’s not a pit bull they r ban here in Ontario(BS law if there ever was one). He’s a French Mastiff (Turner and Hooch dog). He is also an extreme chewer and also proving he has a stomach of steel as well. All it took was one second. We went out for a smoke and he nabbed it. Trying to have a smoke fee environment for the animals almost messed him up. Dirty ass habit

5am thoughts. I have had a good laugh at this.
Fml it snowed hard last night I may have to pull a sick day and fire up the new system because these clones r ready.
Also the ladies in flower r looking good. 3 to 4 weeks left(Maybe) I need my equipment LMAO
Have a great day peeps and play safe.

Good Saturday morning to all. So after a crazy day yesterday around 2 in the afternoon I started transplanting the little ones.
Here they r nestled in there new home sitting pretty at 22 with a RH of 41%. I will add a humidifier in there this morning.
I will have to do some fine tuning of my equipment and environment to get everything dialed in. So far so good this time I even tightened all my cupplers so there is no leaks:) Today if I can get some time I will add the airlines and fix a few light leaks around the door. I need my hiblow air pump out of my flower room to run all my airlines in the new system. For now I just have a small pump and 2 air Stones in my res.
I may also have to put my 6400 k bulbs and reflector with my small led 6500 k panel. If that’s not enough I will swap in a cool tub with a 400 HID. The HLG550 side of the room is way brighter. I am only running it at 50%.

Res temps holding steady. When I mixed yesterday I heated it to 70. It was 69 this morning and has not moved since. I really don’t want to heat my res. My small flower room res runs no chiller or heater all year and it’s wonderful. Hope this is the same in this system

Turned up the RH on the furnace. That gave me a 7% bump in RH in my grow room. I am liking these numbers better
This is one of my favourite parts of growing playing with the environment and dialing it in. I have always loved this challenge and will have to do it all over again when I put the 6 inch fan in there and the 1000w HPS

Looks amazing. That setup is going to kill it! :)
Thanks Crazy. I was hoping to be a little further ahead. I may have screwed up rushing the clones into the system under the LEDs I normally switch them over gently by mixing the the light as I switch. This time I didn’t. I rushed and they did nothing for a week but just sit there lol. Anyways over that mountain now they r going good.i can put more of my equipment into the system this weekend as I will b harvesting my small flower room Friday. Can’t wait I need my air pump and ph controller and 1000 w HID badly. Air to each bucket will kick them in the ass and get them going. Now they r only being top fed. Play safe

Back
Top Bottom