KCCO Grows Hydro

I will start by saying hey to the wonderful 420 community. I am just setting up a second journal for this grow because I received a lot of help during my first Hydro set up. It was all very much appreciated so big Thanks to everyone. Anyways the new space I am moving into is 10 by 7(actual grow space)that space has a 4 by 7 room attached to it for most of the equipment. This is the new system in the 10 by 7 space.
So with the stage set time to meet the cast. These r the clones that I cut 2 day ago.
Here they r nestled under their cake dome sitting at 23 and RH at 70%water temp 23 as well and the r sitting under a 6400 k bulb. . As soon as they r rooted I will move them into the system. Once they r in there the will sit under the new HLG550 v2

as well as an 8 bank 6500 k LED. (If needed I also have a 400 HID I may throw at them as well) They will stay there until Christmas in veg. Over the holidays when these ladies r finished
I will be able to get my last electrical circuit and the remaining equipment needed to flip to flower. All of this is needed before flip
All suggestions welcome as over the next month I will b doing a lot of shuffling around over here
Lovely set up, I know nothing about hydro systems, soil only for me, but I wish you the best of luck!

Lovely set up, I know nothing about hydro systems, soil only for me, but I wish you the best of luck!
Hey thx for stopping by and I hope all is good.
I hear ya with the soil and I just love growing.
Normally I run moms in soil,clones in aero cloner , veg flood and drain, and RDWC for flower. I’ve just stayed off path a bit over the last few months lol.

The setup in flower is really my hydro setup just with 9 ladies in soil in there.
I decided to run the seeds I had kicking around and in turn freeing up some time to get shit done.

But as soon as these ladies in flower are finished the ladies on the flood table will be flipped into the RDWC system because that’s what I love :)

Play safe and enjoy

Hey thx for stopping by and I hope all is good.
I hear ya with the soil and I just love growing.
Normally I run moms in soil,clones in aero cloner , veg flood and drain, and RDWC for flower. I’ve just stayed off path a bit over the last few months lol.

The setup in flower is really my hydro setup just with 9 ladies in soil in there.
I decided to run the seeds I had kicking around and in turn freeing up some time to get shit done.

But as soon as these ladies in flower are finished the ladies on the flood table will be flipped into the RDWC system because that’s what I love :)

Play safe and enjoy
I hope I can follow and learn. I'll take notes. And always, always do what you love

Hey 420 I hope all is good.
The ladies in flower r starting to stack up nicely and they r all doing their own thing.
Some of the bigger bug developing

In veg I did a res change and the little ladies r taking nicely

Also my moms and a few side projects just hanging out

Play safe and enjoy everyone

The ladies in flower r starting to stack up nicely and they r all doing their own thing.

:bravo:

Looking great KC, nice to see that table in action!

What medium do you keep your mom's in again?
Hey brother I hope all is good. Nice looking grow you have going over there.
I’ve been poking around in the back round recently getting caught up.

Moms r in pro mix hp and the 9 different stains in flower as well.
Honestly the stuff is fail proof and I’ve found as long as you always feed heavy 1.0 to 1.2 ec then water at 0.4. 0.6 ec and ph 6.0 to 6.1 plants will grow great across many strains. Out of the 9 stains in flower 1 is showing slight signs of under feeding. The rest including my moms are doing well.

I can leave my moms in the pro mix for up to 18 months with no problem neglecting the shit out of them before the soils chemistry becomes hard to control and they get to root bound.

Play safe and enjoy brother

Absolutely beautiful. :thumb:
Stay safe.
Bill

Stopping by for a virtual hug my brother. Hope your are doing well.
Brother @Dusty Kiefers thanks for stopping by all random and shit to drop a hug. I hope you and the family r good.

Things r busy with me but all good.

I hope your not working yourself to death trying to keep the heard of donkeys at work focusing on the task at hand lol. Hows the Forman position going?

I’m busy AF and I’m sure you r as well and the only befit to working like crazy to support the lazy is it leaves lots of food on the table lol.

Play safe and enjoy brother I will be back around more once the snow flys

Hey everyone I hope all is well.
It’s been awhile since posting last because I’m just swamped. It’s all good just never enough time in a day.

Still growing and the ladies in flower r still doing their own thing in pots and the earliest stains r still a month out.
The king tut and green crack will be longer.

These two aren’t taking to the feed schedule so we’ll.
The Pakistan valley is pale
And this Buddha got pickled buy me trying to fix the problem
I probably should have flushed this plant weeks ago but jut no time

Now I haven’t put a heater in there and is getting cool. I’m just getting these ladies across the finish line with the little time I have.

Some stacking

Anyways the room smells great and so far the pink Kush and purple crack r smelling delightful.

I will set up for winter after this run in the flower room and these little ladies r doing great on the flood and drain table in veg awaiting their new home in the RDWC system. Oh how I miss my system lol.

Looking great KC, some beautiful ladies- even the pickled Buddha
Can't wait to see the rdwc up and running. Put it back on cruise control. Take care brother and hope you had a happy Thanksgiving

Looking great KC, some beautiful ladies- even the pickled Buddha
Can't wait to see the rdwc up and running. Put it back on cruise control. Take care brother and hope you had a happy Thanksgiving
Thx brother happy Thanksgiving as well and hope all is good. Can’t wait to get the system up again because I miss the sounds of bubbles lol

Hey everyone I hope all is good and everyone is playing safe.

Things over here r starting to wind down quickly allowing me some free time to regain my thoughts.

We added this little monster to the family and now she gets all my free time as she’s a serious hand full.

As far as my grows go they’re doing well and just in cruse control right now.

The soil run was a success and even the Pakistan Valley/aka pail rider did alright with just over 2 OZS dry.

The rest averaged between 2 to 3 Ozs dry expect King Tut. She was a qp all day dry.

Now the system is up and running and these ladies r into second week since flip.
Running cooler until I can get in there tonight to dial in the temps

Play safe and enjoy everyone. I hope to talk to everyone again soon as I’ve been missing my 420 family

Hey everyone I hope all is good and everyone is playing safe.

Things over here r starting to wind down quickly allowing me some free time to regain my thoughts.

We added this little monster to the family and now she gets all my free time as she’s a serious hand full.

As far as my grows go they’re doing well and just in cruse control right now.

The soil run was a success and even the Pakistan Valley/aka pail rider did alright with just over 2 OZS dry.

The rest averaged between 2 to 3 Ozs dry expect King Tut. She was a qp all day dry.

Now the system is up and running and these ladies r into second week since flip.
Running cooler until I can get in there tonight to dial in the temps

Play safe and enjoy everyone. I hope to talk to everyone again soon as I’ve been missing my 420 family
Hey brother good to hear from you.
We been missing you too.
We were just about to send out a search party.
Hope everything is going good for you ,mama and the puppy.
Enjoy your day Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey brother good to hear from you.
We been missing you too.
We were just about to send out a search party.
Hope everything is going good for you ,mama and the puppy.
Enjoy your day Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
I was just looking for ya to say hi.
Hope your good as well brother and enjoying the new home.
I will be up there for some ice fishing in January as soon as the dust settles around here and this winter settles in.

Stay safe brother and keep warm.

Back
Top Bottom