Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle Indoor Grow

Yup....nice and frosty....That AG especially pretty. I hope they're done by x-mas. Those Sativas can take forever finishing. I've had 'em take almost 9 months start to end. They flower up and just seem to sit forever....then one day...BANG...no warning. They are done
:bravo::welldone:

Yup....nice and frosty....That AG especially pretty. I hope they're done by x-mas. Those Sativas can take forever finishing. I've had 'em take almost 9 months start to end. They flower up and just seem to sit forever....then one day...BANG...no warning. They are done
:bravo::welldone:

yea, the AG looks to be taking her time, but ya know what they say about good things comming to those who wait!:yummy::yummy::yahoo:

thanks for stoppin by Chopper

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

yea, the AG looks to be taking her time, but ya know what they say about good things comming to those who wait!:yummy::yummy::yahoo:

thanks for stoppin by Chopper

L8r

Hey man - the AG is looking good! I've got 5 of 'em cooking right now too - just in their 8th week of flower. Here's a quick pic! :ganjamon:

DSC02907.jpg

here is all that's left of #1 and the tops are so heavy they are starting to fall over the lower 3/4 are drying :) maybe she ll cure by xmas :)

Thanks for stopping by BD, looks like you'll have a big pile of AG Buds,,
mine is taking her time i think, dont think she will be done until after the first of the year, but the White Castles should be smokeable by new years eve!

more pics later this pm.

L8r

Don't know which strain I'm looking at but it sure is purdy!

Thanks Two Tokes, they are nice, those are the White Castle,,,forgot to post the pic of the AG,,,,I will post it at the bottom.

think its the ag in the lastest pics two tokes. They are looking tighter then my #1 but equal to 2 :) 3 is alot smaller then yours, but tight :)

Sorry BD,,there the White Castle, I wish the AG looked that frosty allready, My AG look to be about 3 weeks slower than the white castle,,,not sure,,,there just now starting to show some frostyness,,

I will be taking pics of the grow and flower room, getting a new grow tent today,,,hopefully will keep the odor(I love the smell, the wife don't) down.

Thanks for stopping BD

here is a pic of the AG

rsz_0185.jpg

more pics to follow later tonight,

L8r

the smell thats the best part :yummy: Every time i catch a sniff i have to look down to make sure i aint standing on a skunk :) and the trichs will come in soon, I cant let go of the branches as i am trimming them. the leaves are sticking all to gather. I mean so sticky i cut and the dam leaf dont fall off it sticks to the budds :) then if your lucky enough to get it to cut and move, it sticks to the dam scissors :) Luckily i went out got some fiscars scissors with the return spring 15$ but dam sharp and pointy. and talk about scissor hash got 3 good globs drying out from just the 2/3 of #1 :) I cant wait to make clay with alll the trim i ve got :) gonna be a fun XMAS :)

I dont know how you can wait :) my patience is gone :) #1 came in at 75 Gs started taking the lowers off #2 :) cant wait to get #2 colas dry they are so massive they need stay straps to stay up right :) the pipe cleaners i was using just cant support their weight :) Your ag is looking great. Yea this strain does take long, my budd has some crosses with a yumbolt which is an indi we will see if the beans germ soaking in ro water now. Have to say that i am surprised that the ag is so frosty. And the trichs are not clogging up my grinder screen :0 so daily nugs have been getting the grind b4 smoking to get them to burn nicely, also wanted to start my building up my kief supply for when its time to make the oil :) I have almost 3 freezer bags full of foliage I cant wait to start also gonna do some clay too :)

Hi everyone, been away for awhile, here is what's going on, the AG's were chopped on christmas,, one white castle was also chopped on christmas, there wasnt much left of her after all the sampling that was done,,,:lot-o-toke: two of the white castle were taken down today, the other 2 will be tomorrow, well later tonight since tomorrow is here,,lol

Here is the before trimming

rsz_1rsz_005.jpg

After Trimming

rsz_01212.jpg

Bud report comming soon!

L8r

Swung by earlier thinking I had some how missed updates. Good to see you haven't skipped town with my AG. :grinjoint:

Looking forward to the smoke report. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom