Keep giving molasses during flushing?

Im up to 2 oz per gallon every watering now. my buds are kicking ass.
oh I dont do an end flush with soil either

2 oz per gallon? Not 2 tblspns? :hmmmm:

2 oz per gallon? Not 2 tblspns? :hmmmm:
2 tbsps is 1 oz
I started at 1 oz (30ML) per gallon and now have doubled to 2 oz (60ml)
yes Im in uncharted territory but They get fed that every time now
along with 2 oz of Floranova and 2 oz floralicious.(5 gallons) and 1 oz of AZAMAX per gallon
looks like nasty choc milk

2 tbsps is 1 oz
along with 2 oz of Floranova and 2 oz floralicious. and 1 oz of AZAMAX

You're definately in uncharted territory, but I know you've been there before!

Thx Pit :smokin:

2 tbsps is 1 oz
along with 2 oz of Floranova and 2 oz floralicious.(5 gallons) and 1 oz of AZAMAX per gallon

Hey PV, If you're repeating yourself, I'm sorry, so much info here my brain is full<G> but, when do you start the molasses? Man, I grew up near an animal feed plant, I hate the smell of molasses... ginger snaps make me back away... but anything for the children.

And AzaMax in the feeding water??? Brilliant! 420 needs to put this stuff in "The Idiot's Guide to Growing Pot" Pocket Edition. I'd need at least 10 copies.

:thumb:

:peace:

Hey PV, If you're repeating yourself, I'm sorry, so much info here my brain is full<G> but, when do you start the molasses? Man, I grew up near an animal feed plant, I hate the smell of molasses... ginger snaps make me back away... but anything for the children.

And AzaMax in the feeding water??? Brilliant! 420 needs to put this stuff in "The Idiot's Guide to Growing Pot" Pocket Edition. I'd need at least 10 copies.

Not that I'm answering for Pit, but I feed them molasses only during flower. I know some folks feed the whole grow with it.

I feed in flowering
yes Azamax in the water.

I'm using molasses in veg as well as flowering now. I learned things during my last grow and started really applying them about halfway through flowering.

Result was Grandaddy purple plants averaging 1.4 ounces per plant, and Bubba OGs averaging a little over 2 ounces per plants, indoor, in FF soil, no CO2. That may or may not be great but it was a huge improvement over my first grow!

I'm using molasses in veg as well as flowering now. I learned things during my last grow and started really applying them about halfway through flowering.

Result was Grandaddy purple plants averaging 1.4 ounces per plant, and Bubba OGs averaging a little over 2 ounces per plants, indoor, in FF soil, no CO2. That may or may not be great but it was a huge improvement over my first grow!

nice glad it worked out for you.Did you flush?Or do just 2 weeks of water and molasis?

I flushed. Actually, I started flushing too early. I cut off the nutes around 63 days, thinking I'd cut down my Bubba OGs at 70-72 days. My neighbor, who also grows, kept saying nonononono let them go longer you don't have enough amber trichomes yet. He's a pain in the ass.

I ended up finally cutting the Bubbas at 85 days, and they had no nutes for 3 weeks. But they came out really good, as I was told by everyone who smoked them.

This time around, I'm nuting the plants with the assumption that they will go 80-83 days, and I won't cut the nutes until around 75 days or so.

I use Fox Farms nutes in FF soil, so I'm thinking a full week to 10 days of nothing but PH'd RO water should be enough to clean them out well.

I flushed. Actually, I started flushing too early. I cut off the nutes around 63 days, thinking I'd cut down my Bubba OGs at 70-72 days. My neighbor, who also grows, kept saying nonononono let them go longer you don't have enough amber trichomes yet. He's a pain in the ass.

I ended up finally cutting the Bubbas at 85 days, and they had no nutes for 3 weeks. But they came out really good, as I was told by everyone who smoked them.

This time around, I'm nuting the plants with the assumption that they will go 80-83 days, and I won't cut the nutes until around 75 days or so.

I use Fox Farms nutes in FF soil, so I'm thinking a full week to 10 days of nothing but PH'd RO water should be enough to clean them out well.

Yeah Im on the 10 day flush plan myself.The strains I am growing now are both 8-9 week finishers but I figuring on 10-11 weeks cause they always seem to want to go longer that they should.

How did this turn out spiderpig?

Ok, I went out and came back w/a gal. of Hi-Brix... looks like a winner. I have to say, I don't like a once a month application as per directions. I would like to know, do any of you use this and how often?
My plants are really pretty big and healthy... so I am not real worried about OD'ing them. I feed every other day most of the time and water on the no feed days.
I wonder if I cut the dose in half, maybe then I can give once a week or? instead of every 4 weeks... any thoughts on this?

Thanks for the info HogDady, I was thinking of using it in between feedings but, I believe I will start out at 2 times a week and see what happens.
I have spent the last hour reading up on the benefits of Molasses and I have to say I am excited about seeing the diff!
I will report back to this thread w/my personal findings!

Back
Top Bottom