Keep The Story Going......

Delucks said:
the corner where I stopped and started to walk casually like I wasn't involved. I could still remember the gimp girl spinning around on her chair wildy, and how the nubs of her cut off legs looked like remarkably like hotdogs. Since I didn't get a chance to hit the joint back at her place before things got crazy, I break up a bowl in my hand and throw it in the sneak, when suddenly it hits me, FUCK!! I forgot my fucking...
Hash, damnit and I almost thought this crazy day was over, well I better go back to that legless girls house to get my hash back, Now im looking thru her window...

..I look down and realize that I'm stepping in shit. Wait, that's not shit...it's a fucking eye! In fact, the whole front yard is littered with stray body parts and pieces of glass. And I forgot my shoes in that stupid bitch's house! Hoping for a miracle, I reach into my pocket and pull out..

Mad Cow Steakho said:
..I look down and realize that I'm stepping in shit. Wait, that's not shit...it's a fucking eye! In fact, the whole front yard is littered with stray body parts and pieces of glass. And I forgot my shoes in that stupid bitch's house! Hoping for a miracle, I reach into my pocket and pull out..

a ham sammich. Damn, this isn't going to do me any good now! I throw down the sammich and grab the grappling hook off my back. I aim for the edge of the roof and miss, the grapple goes right into a second story window! Before I could even pick the sammich back up, the front door opens, and what do you know....

Dank420 said:
a ham sammich. Damn, this isn't going to do me any good now! I throw down the sammich and grab the grappling hook off my back. I aim for the edge of the roof and miss, the grapple goes right into a second story window! Before I could even pick the sammich back up, the front door opens, and what do you know....

somehow my hash has fashioned its own fake legs, and testicles, though I'm not sure how those worked into the situation. Well, right away I ran over to him, carefully, sure to not step on any glass or guts, and we hugged like there was no tomorrow. I laughed and he laughed, and then we just looked at eachother for a while, without talking. Then the hash started to give me a funny look, and screamed suddenly, "you'll never smoke my ass, at least the gimp girl treated me with respect!" And it wasn't long till he was running down the way, and into a very dark alleyway. Before I knew it I was in pursuit, and...

a 30 pound brick of hard hash came crashing down on soft hash's head causing him to.....

Get really angry, now in the middle of the alley there are two different types of giant living freak hash fighting like mad dogs, right now my Hash is winning but oh shit wait.....

Ok well then I guess the storys up.......
Anyone else think they can create one now??, jjust start right here

P.FUNK!!!!! said:
Give You A Blow Job And She Is Facking It Becuse Your Dog Is Licking Your Balls But You Are So Hi You Dont Notice It Untill You Cum On Your Self But As You Try To Get Up The Door Bell Ring And It Is ...............
Where the hell did this come from...

P.FUNK!!!!! said:
With A Big Fat Blunt In Her Hand Asking You For A Lite.dick Still Hard And Then..........

you woke the fuck up from the strangest dream you ever had. It must have been that weed/hash you just got....speaking of which how bout a bowl?

END OF THE FIRST STORY

------------------------------

Mad Cow Steakho couldn't move because he had thirteen scantily-clad bitches smothering him. He calmly dispatched each one with a well-aimed backhand to the forehead and lit up a blunt rolled from a $20 Partagas cigar. He then passed the blunt to HASH, who.....

Took the blunt and a few of the girls and jumped out the window, I was getting pretty far until I tripped on a rock and fell down Madcows fucking mountain. I woke up with a headache and 8 broken bones to find.....

that I had fallen into the middle of a gigantic ganja field. I couldn't fucking believe it. I started tearing into a 7 ft. tall plant of what looked like Kush and immediately turned around to stare a 20 gram nug of haze just dangling in front of my face. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my papers. Empty. I looked around and...

Which to my supprise was big enough to construct a nice bong!!! So i ran to the shed in hopes of finding things to piece it together, but when i got there i found.....

bathtub_gin said:
that the shed was locked...so i had to find something else to piece it together and i found...
an axe. That wasn't very usefull so she said screw this and left and went to...

bought some screws and nails and screens and pipes and tubing and built the maddest badass bong every constructed-ice tray super filtration extra long chamber for huge hits- along with an assortment of papers in which we rolled with. by we i mean the police to had miraculously come to my house with a dog and raided my stash...

Back
Top Bottom