Keeping the smell off you?

I use a sneak-a-toke and a mute-it so the only thing that smells when i smoke weed is my breath. A simple breath mint takes care of that. Not sure what to say about cigs. I quit them years ago. Thank god!!!

ya i use to use a sneak-a-toke in highschool it nice because it fit in your hand and you can pack a hell of a bowl

The best advice I've heard so far in this threat is, if you're worried about somebody smelling it, just don't smoke. If you're not worried about it and just don't want it being all obvious, then smoke in the most wide-open are you can. Preferably outside, if not, in a car with all the windows down and the vent going. The less you're around the smoke, the less chance it has to stick to you. Follow up with a quick shot of Axe or similar and a mint, and you should be fine.

But seriously, how hard is it to make it through a day of work without getting high?

Basically what I do use carry mint and a hand sanitizer with me. It's like a ritual. After a smoke i take the mints and put some sanitizer on my hands. Sometimes I'd spread some on my clothes just to make sure it wont reek. The best thing you could do is give some time allowance outside and not going right back to work right after. Of course, if would be better if youve got spray or perfume around.

Yep, yep, vape it. Or don't smoke while you are at work.

I thought I had that problem solved twice. I smoked regularly at lunch. I had my visine, my perfume, etc.

Twice I was confronted by my employer after lunch. Considering I was stoned, it was a little difficult to keep from busting out laughing, let alone plead my case.

I was "invited" to leave one of those jobs. I thought I was cool, but they had smelled it all along, finally deciding to speak up.

All the cover-up smells don't cover up a thing when someone knows what marijuana smells like. If you have to smoke at work, consider wearing a jacket over your clothes, or replace the shirt you are wearing with your "smoking" shirt, but remember to change back into your work shirt lol. I would then go wash my hands and get the smell off of them. Keep in mind that if your boss smells pot on you, they can insist on a urine test or get rid of you. If you don't have a job, you can't buy the smoke to get high.

Better yet, save that bud for after work when you can really enjoy it.

When in doubt, don't.

HappyKitty is right, if I'm going to smoke on lunch break at work (which I always do), I always keep my smoking jacket in the car :-D. I only smoke bowls in the car. I have some spray stuff that smells like orange sherbert that COMPLETELY covers the smell, Clear Eyes, a little spray of cologne or spray deodorant and some strong flavored gum (Trident White, Eclipse, etc) and from what I can tell no one's ever been suspicious of me. However, my friends that smoke with me in my car and don't do all the other little shit (no Clear Eyes, no gum, no cologne, etc), and they've been questioned a few times. You gotta cover your ass if you're gonna smoke on the job. Oh yea, and take off your damn smoking jacket before you go back inside. LOL

... ahh.. VAPE is the correct answer!

Pretty simple. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

If you don't want to smell of smoke, then vape.

-Mr Moose

BRILLIANT!

usually if u just walk around or your outside for a good 30 minutes after smoking you'll be fine for talking to someone...but make sure to go inside and wash ur face and hands

ps the water feels super dank

yeah i agree with 2high4u. taking a walk is definitely going to get most if not all of the smell off you. this works well especially during winter for some reason. probs cuz we sweat more during summer and particles of ash and shit stick to you more. but yah. i agree with the above. :D

and u dont stuff the atmosphere up either with spray. i live right under the hole LOL

unless u dont give a fuck. :p

I am sure this has been asked, but I could only find smell in general.

Besides breath mints, how do you keep the smell off you so no one knows you took a toke during break at work?

Cigarettes smell stays with you for a while after you smoked.

tia

Febreeze does work.

like axe, fabreeze, insense, dryer sheets...or get a toliet paper roll and some dryer sheets...stuff them in the toliet paper roll and blow your smoke through that and it will smell like dryer fresh...!

Back
Top Bottom