Keep'n It Legal With Pink Kush #2 & Lava Berry Kush

less than 12hrs later
420-magazine-mobile67375634.jpg

Wow...a real champ!

I'll edit or add some pics in another post to this journal in a bit, but I just wanted to get it started with a few details...

Keep'n it Legal...to that NOTE I'm a Colorado Resident going on 3 years now. I started my first grow late 2016, linked in my SIG below. In CO the law says anyone can grow up to 6 plants with no more than 3 of them in flowering stage.

I started with 6-7 seeds in my previous and ongoing journal and have since culled down to the Legal "limit" 3 plants in Flower...it has taken me two months just to get my first plants ready for the 12/12 flip, but I've already been thinking ahead :)

Can you clarify something for me. I too am in Colorado starting my first grow. I find the verbiage of the law a bit vague. Is it three plants in flower per house or per adult in house 21 or older? Can I have three in flower and my wife three in flower is my question?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can you clarify something for me. I too am in Colorado starting my first grow. I find the verbiage of the law a bit vague. Is it three plants in flower per house or per adult in house 21 or older? Can I have three in flower and my wife three in flower is my question?
Thanks!

Yes Kdm2791 a household with at least two adults members in the home can have up to 6 plants going in the flower stage, with a max of 12 plants in the home total is the "legal" limit for a two adult residence. This is regardless of if there are more than two adults in the home.

For Legal Recreational or Non-Sanctioned Medical Grows in Colorado there is limit of 6 plants with only 3 of them in flower stage for a single person adult residence. If there is more than one adult residing at a location (even if there are more than two adults) the max is 12 plants with up to 6 of them in flower.

hope that helps?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom