Keif, Kief, keef,

Detained

I've seen this come up alot lately. I just was wondering what the hell it is? Is it just the shaken off hairs and crystals off good bud? Or ground up dro buds? From what i've read it's the shaken off shit off good buds, but I was just wondering exactly what it is.

Detained said:
I've seen this come up alot lately. I just was wondering what the hell it is? Is it just the shaken off hairs and crystals off good bud? Or ground up dro buds? From what i've read it's the shaken off shit off good buds, but I was just wondering exactly what it is.

It's the crystals and hairs that have fallen off the good buds. It makes you cough hard, and gets you really stoned.

not the hairs, because that is impurities i.e. plant matter, it's just the tricomes or "crystals" and these contain most of the THC in your weed, these are the shit that hash is made of, and the stiff your trying to get when you use "bubble bags" to make dank-ass bubble hash :D

it is the best shit i have ever smoked, it has to be like pure THC or sumthin it's awsome!!! I keef all my buds so i can sell them and i can either sell the keef $20 per gram or i can just smoke it and get fucked up

KingPhilie said:
i befor e except after c so KIEF.PEACE.
Not always. English is a really fucked up language when it comes to those rules. Like the A E I O U ...and sometimes Y...WTF is sometimes? Just when it feels like it? Only on saturdays? Here's some e before i's; seize, counterfeit, forfeit, leisure, foreign, either, weird, height, conscience, neither, science, species, that should be sufficient enough to kill the rule. :) BTW it does apply to every other word in english, just not those. Kief could have been another, so i didn't want to just guess. Thanks though KP.

Thanks for the info guys.

you break em up over a screen, or put em in a grinder and dump out the grinded stuff on the screen and all them yummy crystals fall through the screen and land on a mirror below, then you take a razor and collect it into a little pile, put this on a bowl of bud to spice it up alot, or save it untill you got a huge pile and put it in between 2 pieces of wax paper and heat with an iron to make some hash, and i've always just spelled it Kif to eliminate confusion...

ChRoNiK_sMoKa said:
save it untill you got a huge pile and put it in between 2 pieces of wax paper and heat with an iron to make some hash
Can anyone else confirm this?

Yes he's right NYC, but you dont need wax paper you can put it all in the corner of a cellaphane bag and roll it between your fingers to compress it into hash.
Also you do not make Hash with Kif but the residue Kif leaves behind (concentrated kif) its brighter and stickier than kif.

Detained said:
Good thing you posted this dude, cuz I was wondering the same thing lately. ;) Rock on my fellow mod

No there are still crystals just less, the main reason for doing it is for the Pollen to make hash, the kif is just a result of the process.

|-|AS|-| said:
No there are still crystals just less, the main reason for doing it is for the Pollen to make hash, the kif is just a result of the process.

theres no "pollen" in bud, the pollen is the male sex cell, like plant sperm, kif IS what u use to make hash, what do you think they get out of bubblebags? it's the trichomes and there collected and smushed into hash hash is just a short term for "compressed marijuana crystals"

ChRoNiK_sMoKa said:
theres no "pollen" in bud, the pollen is the male sex cell, like plant sperm, kif IS what u use to make hash, what do you think they get out of bubblebags? it's the trichomes and there collected and smushed into hash hash is just a short term for "compressed marijuana crystals"
Dude I say Pollen becuse on the websites that what they advertise the boxes as giving you Pollen, I say Pollen so ppl dont get confused when reading retailing websites.......Pollen= Word used by manufactures of Kif makers to describe the end result while avoiding saying KIF...Therefore there IS pollen in bud its just a diiferent word for saying it.
Havnt you heard of the Pollinator?????
EDIT: Some websites call it crystal dust as well, you arnt gonna tell me theres no dust in weed now are you lol?

i like to sprinkle keef on top of my bowls so the first few hits are great. i have smoked whole bowls of keef but then i'm just so fucked up i don't wanna even move so i don't do it much

By the way, check it out

Definition: drowsiness or dreamlike intoxication; also written kef, kief
Etymology: Arabic kaif 'enjoyment, pleasure'

Niceness dudes

DaHui said:
By the way, check it out

Definition: drowsiness or dreamlike intoxication; also written kef, kief
Etymology: Arabic kaif 'enjoyment, pleasure'

Niceness dudes
Nice. Where'd you find that at?

Back
Top Bottom