Keif what to do?

BDBinLV

Hello all. I have a little over 1 gm of keif and am wondering what would you do? Make pressed hash in oven, plain smoke it, or ? Would the amount be worth it? Thanks Bdb

Yeah, it makes an "average" bowl a lot better with some keif on top!

I make hash out of it.. it goes 3x farther if you Hot knife it when you smoke it.. because its pure compresses kief the tokes explode so you only need small hits, that same bowl of kief that will go around the room once would get everyone 3-5 hits hot knifing hash, just my 2 cents.. I made a youtube page for it but still cant figure out how to embed a vid here. its in the 420tv section here called "how to make hash in less than 10 min".. whatever you do you'll be cooked ;) :passitleft:

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/how-make-hash-less-than-10-min.79901/

Thanks for the reply everybody. I did compress the keif and it made a block about the size of a piece of gum. All I can say is WOW

I have some kief and just bought some screens for my piece...the thing is when I smoke the kief do I put the flame to it or try to get as close as I can w/o burning it?

Be carefull..Usually it could slip through the holes in the screen if they are big enough. I usually just put kief on top of my bud...That works the best IMO. Smoke it like you would smoke your weed...Just dont keep the flame on it too long.

Just smoke the stuff man! It's only a gram or so! I could see not knowing what to do with a ounce or so but a gram isn't worth worrying about. Smoke it!

:cool:wrap it on small piece of plastic bag then a moist piece of cotton cloth and warm it up with a warm pressing iron on both sides for about 5 minutes until the pot feel sticky, this will activate the thc. this works well, specially when the pot is too dry and will prevent coughing. good luck. richard@vl:clap:

:cool:wrap it on small piece of plastic bag then a moist piece of cotton cloth and warm it up with a warm pressing iron on both sides for about 5 minutes until the pot feel sticky, this will activate the thc. this works well, specially when the pot is too dry and will prevent coughing. good luck. richard@vl:clap:

LOL!!!... activate THC? ooookkkk...:ganjamon:

well THC IS heat activated, but it gets activated when u light it up and smoke it.the only time u need to activate THC without smoking it, is when u plan on ingesting it like making brownies or something. if THC wasn't heat activated you'd probably see people blowing lines of keif (LOL) and mixing it with drinks. but if i was you i would either get a pollen press and press it or just throw sum on bowls when u are really feeling like getting stoned or make sum keif fire crackers. its all good in the hood. but if your a little lazy like me and don't wanna take any chances just toke that shit! you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom