Paperwork notarized at the bank and dropped off. The smell of the dispensary is wonderful I hate waiting. I have so many questions to ask like how long you veg for different strains. How do you control the Sativa growth in the rooms. I know the pot size is 1 thing, but I would think you lose on harvest. At this point I am not sure where I will start working. I would think they would just move the work force where needed. I got my notebook ready to write down info as I get it.

Won't be long now! ⏳

How do you control the Sativa growth in the rooms. I know the pot size is 1 thing
I have never found pot size to be a limiter of plant size (only plant health), so I'm curious what you find. I would think a combination of short veg and training if they have to keep them small. But no matter what, smaller plants produce smaller harvests.

Won't be long now! ⏳

I have never found pot size to be a limiter of plant size (only plant health), so I'm curious what you find. I would think a combination of short veg and training if they have to keep them small. But no matter what, smaller plants produce smaller harvests.
The rooms are in levels some 3 levels and some 2 level, I do not remember if there was a 1 level room.

Here it is

B8F4BB09-BFC9-4443-8B9A-AE2E84F62BDB.jpeg

C78FEFBE-B106-4009-BA86-C648BE17AFA3.jpeg

Here it is

B8F4BB09-BFC9-4443-8B9A-AE2E84F62BDB.jpeg

C78FEFBE-B106-4009-BA86-C648BE17AFA3.jpeg
The buds do not look all that great, but I force cured some and it gives a nice high no couch lock nice up lifting high. I would say OK for my first grow. Now I will burp daily for a couple weeks and hope I get a nice smell. Right now, I get a quick smell of good weed then a hay smell. I guess it will take some time to cure. 12 16oz jars and 1 32oz jar. I do not have a total weight.

They look good to me and that's a lot of jars!

Getting them into the 60% range while you burp is best, 10 minutes/burp. Since it's probably been close to 3 weeks since you chopped you should be finding the hay smell goes away soon with burping. When they get down to 62% in all the jars you can seal them up for a week and have another sniff to see how they're progressing.

I can't get the RH below 72% in my jars and I do not want to waste my bud, any ideas?
If you lay the Buda on a tray for an hour then put them back in the jars it will help.
What is the rh in the room they are in?
It must be 60 ish to be effective.
Lower than the jars anyway.
Good morning. :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom