Kelp Powder - Still good for plants?

Gummy Bear

A few years ago everyone on here was all about the Kelp powder and sea weed tea. Is anyone still doing that or did someone find out that it is not so god to use? It was all over the place a while ago, now no one talks about it much.

Was thinking of picking some up, but wanted to know if someone found out it was bad or something.

It's still as good as it ever was, which is great!

I guess no one talks about it because its value and benefits are so obvious it doesn't need to be constantly restated. Like using Mycorrhizae and BB in your grows.

I'm only half joking when I say I could do an entire grow with nothing but alfalfa meal, kelp meal and EWC.

DD

A few years ago everyone on here was all about the Kelp powder and sea weed tea. Is anyone still doing that or did someone find out that it is not so god to use? It was all over the place a while ago, now no one talks about it much.

Was thinking of picking some up, but wanted to know if someone found out it was bad or something.

I don't know if it's bad, but I've been sticking to nutrient bundles instead of picking and choosing things from the store shelves.

I'd be interested in learning more about how you use this in your grow, and I admit I'll probably still use the nutes I've been using. Still, I got kelp powder after the radiation deal in Japan, and if it's good for me, maybe it can add more life to my grow.

@ DroopyDog

What is BB and EWC. I use mycogrow by fungi.com for mycorrizae, what do you use?

I use the same stuff.

BB=Beneficial Bacteria In both the MycoGrow and the EWC
EWC=EarthWorm Castings

DD

Back
Top Bottom