KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Thanks so much Rhein! I am trying to keep myself amused with the ultra violet light. just for fun and trying to keep the creation going, something new? I dunno?

::i-DunNo:: : - )
Speaking of creations, if you have a min come stop by my journal. DinaFem Cheese is on some next level stuff and its blowing my mind!

Speaking of creations, if you have a min come stop by my journal. DinaFem Cheese is on some next level stuff and its blowing my mind!

I didn't know you had a journal RheinRover. Where is it?

:hug::thanks::hug:

Gosh, I needed that shot of your camera brilliance more than I realized. I've been making my way here all day. When I feel this emotionally vulnerable there's definitely a few of you I gravitate to. :hug:

The Blue shots are so enticing keltic. One would make a perfect avatar for your username. :battingeyelashes:

Sooner or later we're gonna get that emoticon back. I'm staying in form. Lol!

I believe you may have been the last recipient of those sweet reps. :love:

Oh! My emoticon's back! :battingeyelashes:

Thank you Rob! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Gee whiz. That made me cry.

What a delightful distraction Bonsaiweed. :hug: You were right there when I needed it. Lol!

Glad to be of ......service?!! No, maybe not

Glad I could help....that is more the right phrase.

Sorry you guys I have been distracted. You guys are the best. So much grateNess to come back to my journal and see you guys talking.
On my way RR...............:high-five:

Tis ok....we will keep it warm for you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom