KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

New Tent is on the way. ! > ! got a gorilla shorty 2x2.5. height of 4 and 11 inches with extension to 5 and 8 inches.

Now I have to source a new filter and fan. Filter / fan hanging straps. Getting a can 33 filter same as I had before.
Sounds like you'll soon be up and running

Hi Smeegol.
:surf: I feel cool but my head hurts, I got a bit of a neck pain. I should be getting back up and running, Planning a Zamaldelica Fem. with some sort of regular seed as a backup or two. I might want a male for some pollen on the Zamal-D. I need to keep the Zamal-D breed in my garden.

I have Ace seeds Golden Tiger and Thai Chi in my seed stash, plus 3 Guatemala and 10 regular Ace tropical mix beans fresh from Ace. .......:theband:

Photo Time:
Can filter and fan. wait no fan picture just the filter box a little worse for wear. A little surprize by the box but no one in my building pays attention. The poor box with the underside flapping open but it made it and the filter looks okay after a quick look, just have to put the flanges on and I hope I kept the hardware for the flanges yikes.
first i take wifey to dentist, a bit of a car ride in the rain and maybe a quick lunch date after.

almost there....
So here is a look at the good side of the box exciting stuff!
can filter 33

Filter with Missus' new Genius. A small bowl on the pipe but great hits and easy to clean. I think it prevents waste as well got it 30% off for 420 day.

Please ignore the rolled up carpet on the floor, remodeling the apartment.
A veg tent for @SweetSue:slide: @SweetSue

Well that was fun. Feels good to be almost back in the game.:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

Got busy with a little tent assembly today, took about 45 min, not growing yet. . . I still need to do the fan filter assembly and hang a route it all up. Then get the earthbox going with my LOS.

I did take a few pictures along the way this morning.
Nice tent solid feel, thick walls, and good zippers. One complaint! The center zipper zipps up from floor to ceiling. I duunooo? it feels weird and it not as easy to align as any of the other zippers, which were all pretty easy zip.

On with the show!
Tent Assembly and Un-boxing:

A pretty stealth box. I am legal but I dont want neighbors or building management to know.
The gorilla sticker has that brown tape over it, I like.

-
Here we have the un-boxing, well packed and in good shape after its cross country drive.

-
Hey where did she come from, she was in the other room but I could not resist

-
All the canvas parts out of box

-
Some tent poles

-
The floor laid out waiting for the support poles and base assembly

-
And here the base and support poles in place.

-
Putting the tent top on next, careful in the corners, work easy a little on each corner at a time.

-
Bring the walls up and align the zipper in the rear of the tent the zipper is slightly out of alignment here. I worked it over and started with the zipper pull on the top zipped the back to the left first then the right with the other zipper pull.

-
Work the zipper carefully around the corners, have the larger tongue on the inside and work the zipper careful of the little tongue behind the lower part of the zipper.

-
Smooth the corners on the inside taking time in the corners as you zip.
Here is a lower inner corner.

-
Pretty much done Here is the upper supports.

-
And an outside look --- Checking the temps and environment on the top outside of the new tent
It is a Gorilla shorty 2 x 2.5. I have it without the extension at 4 feet 11 inches. I could use the extension but i am installing shelves above the tent to store growing accessories. Just gotta see how it is gonna play out. I may remove one of the shelves and extend the tent upward.

-

:peace:

-----------------------
One more of a hungry cat.
could not resist again.

Back
Top Bottom