KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Have a safe trip and happy returns :hug:

Thanks Birdie :ciao:

Here is a little bit of my everything, just a day in the garden. Leaves got some calcium spots here and there. I have my wiggle worms droppings to top dress and watered in going to work. One cup in the small pot and 3 -4 in the large container. I finally found my soilabuild re amendment, in the bottom of my soil storage box right where I put it. I have been looking for 4-6 months at least, oh well got it now. The re veg is going to get a top dress of that as I flip to flower, (about 1/2 cup-ish?).

Again, a little bit of my everything....

The outside looking in

Pistol spotting.
I bet the mystery plant is of some cross of ACE seeds or my cannabiogen auto. the leaves are of a fresh mint-y smell.
Hard to smell it as the re veg stinks sweet and sour skunk, stinks up the tent.
:yummy:

Your mystery plant could be a sleeper, can't wait to watch it finish.

It is in a 1 gallon..... so I will probably screw it up before it is all said and done. I might have to leave it for over a week beginning in january, If it survives that, I can attend to it at least once a week through feb and march. It will be abused that is for sure. poor thing:eek:

I have to see what room I have, i never considered an up pot, just not thinking, :ganjamon:

I never made a smoke report, huh, I am slippin. If I recall,:hmmmm: it was woody and sour. The earlier harvested had a bit of a cough to it. The later was much more smooth. It hits instantly, like boom. I didnt think it was overpowering but I only had very little. The wifey think it reminds her of the 70s and 80s style, then again she has been known to smoke a whole doobie at once:smokin:

I am off to go shopping

I took a couple of quick looks at the re.veg.er. I am getting a good bit of three bladed new growth. I am wanting to send it back to flower. I dont need much in terms of yield. I have put builtasoil reamend, about a half cup, into the top soil. So I figure the top dressing is all good to go for another 6 weeks. If I flower for 12, I plan on another top dressing before the end.

Just some general photo shots.

new growth
underside of a three blade leaf
three bladed new growth
green on black
skinny top growth
mini jungle
:ciao:

She'll probably stretch pretty good going back into flower so a short veg should work well.

not sure i can handle the stretch, I have no plan, just winging it. I am going to let it grow wild a bit.
I see some happy color in the Zam-malD. :yummy:

I have been mentally not with it. I feel like my physical self is about 1/4 inch to my left (or is it on the right?)
strange days indeed

Here is some close up of the older growth on the re Veg Zamaldelica.
More fun with the camera:yummy:

OMG it a frog, a smiling frog

close ups .........stinky oily stuff going on
I dunno what I was doing here
plant seems to be turning back to veg nicely now
Ihave pinched a bunch of the older browned bud site for the missus to have after the new year, they seem to melt her pain

this is where a new branch grew, i think, pretty cool

I'm thinking that ZamalD reveg is going to be pretty special.
yeah PW, i am with ya. I had this feeling about it during the last grow. it was I can do this better.
It turned out great first time. I have to get comfortable with this kind of grow, it is a little bit slower have a little more patience. I got stash, I got time.

Poor missus is doing holiday stuff down south, she has run out of stash. It is almost time to panic, she not gonna have nuthing for the holiday.

Tent is runnin good, well humidity is down, i neeed to put more moisture in the atmosphere. But it is better than it used to be. At least my environment has improved since I started, is it going to be 4 years in Feb? Gee willy. Long time I think I need more lights if it has been that long:slide:

Back
Top Bottom