KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Lol maybe Santa will bring you a new light. When I grew the Malawi it was a reall eye opener, she started stretching and never really stopped. I think I super cropped the main top 4 times during flower to keep her out of the lights.

think I super cropped the main top 4 times during flower to keep her out of the lights.
that is growing like a wild weed, Bwahahaha!

I was playing with the stash and I spotted this in a bud so I dug it out. I got about 10 seeds from the zamaldelica so far. There shouldnot be too many left. Just enough.
three pics same seed..............:ciao:

that is growing like a wild weed, Bwahahaha!

I was playing with the stash and I spotted this in a bud so I dug it out. I got about 10 seeds from the zamaldelica so far. There shouldnot be too many left. Just enough.
three pics same seed..............:ciao:

Would those be from your purple rhino? They have the same look.

Would those be from your purple rhino? They have the same look.
You Betcha!
I believe they certainly could be from the purp Rhino pollen. certainly similar color pattern.
I dusted 2 bud sites. I felt the purp pollen took better than the older orient ex. pollen.

You should put that last pic in potm it's quite a nice photo. Yah more lights and another tent !!! hahahaha
Once the party starts it never stops!:high-five:

Photo update:
Getting consistant 3 bladed leaf starts on the re veg. I think I am going to flip it to 13on/11 off for a week then 11on/ 13 off to flower. In any case daylight is changing by years end.
Here is the environs today.
finally got the humidity up.

Then the reveg doing its thing in the background. it still stinks up everything.

Now my 3 gallon planter. It is having a dry period going to water monday/tuesday.

I keep pinching off the tops of the branches of the underneath growth, it is getting bushy. I can possibly train it horizontally if needed.

“Home bred by me”

Made me smile keltic :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Looks like you’re having fun with the new tent. I gave Brix a Zam x Pan seed to try the other day. I hope it turns out female so he can watch one grow himself.

Hey... my heart goes out to the wife. :hug:

Zamaldelica x Panama gifted from sweetsue! Back left pic 1 veg, pic 2 day one flower pic 3,4 10 days into flower gonna be a monster!! Very excited thank you both!!

IMG_20181011_142847.jpg

IMG_20181207_011711.jpg

IMG_20181215_165621.jpg

IMG_20181215_165646.jpg

Zamaldelica x Panama gifted from sweetsue! Back left pic 1 veg, pic 2 day one flower pic 3,4 10 days into flower gonna be a monster!! Very excited thank you both!!

IMG_20181011_142847.jpg

IMG_20181207_011711.jpg

IMG_20181215_165621.jpg

IMG_20181215_165646.jpg

Whoa J! She’s a monster, just like I thought she’d be. Lol! Good work buckaroo. Hard to believe, eh?

Is she in soil now?

Looks like you’re having fun with the new tent.
I am indeed. Just begging for stretch now, I think I am going to get it. it is a bit of freedom to be sure.

Zamaldelica x Panama gifted from sweetsue!

Me Like!
That is ever so bright and cheerful looking, i think it has the holiday spirt:ganjamon:

Hey there KB - Plants are looking good there buddy. Love your seed pics. If I started looking at them that close, I'd need a pair of goggles and a snorkel. I'd never come up for air. So fascinating.

Makes me wanna wonder, must be like a finger print eh?

Must be:
Medicine Doctor knowledge not cataloged in my data base. lol

Hey there KB - Plants are looking good there buddy. Love your seed pics. If I started looking at them that close, I'd need a pair of goggles and a snorkel. I'd never come up for air. So fascinating.

Must be:

I was just wondering that very thing yesterday BB, while I was digging unexpected seeds out of my Devil’s Carn buds. Lol!

I thought of you as I gathered them up keltic. They’ve got a different kind of marking on them that I think looks more sativaish to me. No striping at all, just a lovely dusting of spots, which I found fascinating, although it probably suggests some indica influence (most likely Mendocino Underdog).

No idea what she crossed with, so these go into the bag seed section of the seed bank. Someday I’ll go pheno exploring with one.

Mornin’ keltic. :hug:

Must be:

finger print, looks plausible. :thumb:
I like to space out looking at the patterns:ganjamon:
I got this re veg zamaldelica doing the african sativa thing. My humidity is low and I cannot but tend to it one day a week during the holiday season. It is going to start flowering soon, happy new year.

the funkiness of a re veg, I like!

Mornin’ keltic. :hug:

Hey kiddo :ciao:

I am doing the holiday down south on the coast, back to work tomorrow tho. I am trying to get my wife some stash as she has run out, I think I got some for boxing day, making solutions not problems.

it is a shame since i have more than 2 zips up north. time and distance separates today.

such a blue sky today:yummy:

:cool:On the road for work so no photos of my neglected babies. I got a quick look yesterday. The re veg was ok and not badly thirsty but the home grown was wilted. It bounced back after about one liter of water over a 2 hr. period. I think it will make it.
I got a much needed rest to day in east Peoria. I will be northeast bound by five am local time. Here today gone tomorrow. I think I am due home Sunday. I have to double check my lights timer. I don't think I set it at 11 hrs on. It was dark I was tired.
Maybe get some photos up soon unless football takes me away.:cool:
I got a crap ton of gardening too do this week.

Back
Top Bottom