KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

:thanks: PennyW.
They are coming from everywhere, branches and tops galore.
I have the feeling this is the week it takes off. I took some more just for fun pictures the sub irrigation is full of water. And the top dressing is making fuzzy goodness on the soil.

But here I am playing with the camera. And doing light post process.

Riding the storm out......:theband:

Got some more piccy, ((I am avoiding the inevitable chores for myself))

Not fair to say I have soil fuzz with out a picture, kind of low light but there it is.

While I have the close up settings going some sparkles

covered calyx

in close look at the lot

rotten lemon smell when you get in there:smokin:

the attempt at leveling the canopy:yummy:

a different look at the canopy

the other plant needs it time too, a green leaf.

Those calyx are caked!

I have plucked some of that 'old growth' and rolled them up into 6 smokes, pre rolled for when missus comes back up north. I like to roll my own, it is almost a hobby:rollit:
In any event they are stashed away in little mylar bags awaiting the queens return. . . . I want to see how it compares with the green harvest flower.

I don't blame you there. With your sip system, I would think root bound would be ideal.

:thanks:Kismet and Morglie
This is why I need this place. You guys are always looking to help. I space out and just let it grow. You guys help so much getting me focused again.

My earthbox is longer than it is deep. So the root spread horizontally. And it has be in there since May last year. So I am sure the roots are everywhere. Just getting started with the fun now. I cannot wait to get back home to see what 4 days later do.

:thanks:Kismet and Morglie
This is why I need this place. You guys are always looking to help. I space out and just let it grow. You guys help so much getting me focused again.

My earthbox is longer than it is deep. So the root spread horizontally. And it has be in there since May last year. So I am sure the roots are everywhere. Just getting started with the fun now. I cannot wait to get back home to see what 4 days later do.
I always love seeing the girls after being gone for a couple of days. I'd be worried at 4 days though, I'd have wilting plants if I went that long.

I always love seeing the girls after being gone for a couple of days. I'd be worried at 4 days though, I'd have wilting plants if I went that long.

Same here. My blooming girls are on a 2 day schedule right now. 2 gallon softies and I don't ever seem to fill the pot with all the mix the plant could use.

Same here. My blooming girls are on a 2 day schedule right now. 2 gallon softies and I don't ever seem to fill the pot with all the mix the plant could use.
If I deep soak them I could squeeze out 4 days, but I hate doing that unless needed, as it slows most of them down.

Then you have the ones that you accidentally leave sitting in inch deep water for 24 hours straight and you walk in to see them perky as could be.

Back
Top Bottom