KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

I've been giving thought to the idea of four weeks in veg and then "Boom!" into flower. That idea, in my head, is like "no mercy." Lol! The turnaround is what draws me. I don't have the light capacity to be pulling more than a couple ounces from a big plant, so faster harvesting with smaller plants is becoming an attractive option.

I'm still playing around in the back of my head with the idea of a bank of solo cups, grown for juicing and planted one seed a day through the entire cycle. I'll need lots of seeds for that project, which means I'll have to begin breeding my own. With this method it's not too important what chemovar you grow, as long as you're getting the terpene and cannabinoid profiles you're needing.

It also means I'd need a lemongrass juicer. More equipment for the growing canna kitchen.

Tell me it wouldn't be a sight to watch blooming, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a second light coming from GROWant. I could rig up a two-level setup in one of the tents or a closet. Sooner or later I'll get this one off the ground. Cannabis is best consumed as a food source. Prohibition screwed us all up and got us looking at it as a drug. It's up to us to change the public perception.

Good morning, by the way. :hug:

Super Sue for Sure. You would probably want fems, I got regs. I dunno what all i got. I am gonna go thru and --- maybe find a seed to sprout in my off to the side container.

I am thinking maybe the selfed PCKxKC or a blast from last year I had soem regs from my CannaBioGen Auto. I can afford to loose them.Got a ton.

So my dilema is the holiday, I do 4 days on the road and I am probaby going straight to Denver on Monday next so I will be gone from home beginning friday this and not returning till saturday next earliest possibly later. Almost 2 weeks gone is no time to play with a sprout.
Then I got a southern trip to see wifey first 5 or 6 days in december again maybe home for one or 2 days max in the next 3 -4 weeks.

I still wanna drop a seed this week, bonkers:geek:

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

I've been giving thought to the idea of four weeks in veg and then "Boom!" into flower. That idea, in my head, is like "no mercy." Lol! The turnaround is what draws me. I don't have the light capacity to be pulling more than a couple ounces from a big plant, so faster harvesting with smaller plants is becoming an attractive option.

I'm still playing around in the back of my head with the idea of a bank of solo cups, grown for juicing and planted one seed a day through the entire cycle. I'll need lots of seeds for that project, which means I'll have to begin breeding my own. With this method it's not too important what chemovar you grow, as long as you're getting the terpene and cannabinoid profiles you're needing.

It also means I'd need a lemongrass juicer. More equipment for the growing canna kitchen.

Tell me it wouldn't be a sight to watch blooming, eh? :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a second light coming from GROWant. I could rig up a two-level setup in one of the tents or a closet. Sooner or later I'll get this one off the ground. Cannabis is best consumed as a food source. Prohibition screwed us all up and got us looking at it as a drug. It's up to us to change the public perception.

Good morning, by the way. :hug:

Why not have a mother and clone one cutting a day?

A plant can be too small to flower - I took this one today :)

20171114_130952-1.jpg

clones one week seeds the next.:thumb:

I got 2 seeds in water.

They are doing a funny thing They have sunk but not to the bottom. but not all the way. They are floating half way.

hard to see but true.
CIMG9428.jpg
floaters

A little photo update for the week. then I got to get to doing, what I dunno, but doing.

Here is my new set up
Sub irrigated planter 3arthbox-jr.
CIMG9419.jpg
It is less soil than was in my fabric bag, so I have left over soil, hmmm.
I hope this will be worry free on it own for more than one week at a time. Right now it is soaking wet & has several cup full of admendment and EWC to get started. The upper right is a lambsquarter and upper center tarragon from the fabric container gonna let the grow for now. And a dead plant upper left, i dunno what it is doing?

Almost the end of 2017, yikes what am i doing.

Here is a look at the last chopped after a week lo n slo in the frig.
still moist and stickkky
CIMG9421.jpg
here it is again before.....
CIMG9417.jpg
after a week or so. and a trim....:yummy:

CIMG94221.jpg
close look

CIMG9423.jpg
then chop off the stem

CIMG94241.jpg
I am thinking of putting it into a vaccum bag through the Turkie-Holiday. Seal in the goodness. I dunno yet.

A plant can be too small to flower - I took this one today :)

20171114_130952-1.jpg

Actually it's weird it seems like only clones don't survive 12/12 immediately. Plants from seeds have always done well in it for me, then they start flowering at about 3 weeks.

keltic, are you curing this stuff in the fridge? I have heard people do that but never really seen it. Supposedly makes it smoother/sweeter.

keltic, are you curing this stuff in the fridge? I have heard people do that but never really seen it. Supposedly makes it smoother/sweeter.

Hey Fert. Not so much curing, as the initial drying, then into the jars when ready for cure. Usually just before the 2 week drying mark.

Dr Ziggy was the first here to demo the method. Easy enough.

I have trouble with the mid atlantic humidity in my neighbor hood. So i started drying in the fridge where I have more control. at about 40'F and 40 % humid, It is a low temperature and slower dry. It beats fighting the humidity everyday. but I have super small harvest and almost nuthing in the fridge. Dr Ziggy used jar with breathable tops I use the same paper bags that I would have used outside of the fridge. There is a post by someone who has been doing it this way for years but I forget who or where, it is in the topic thread somewhere.......Anywho....

Here is the link to the topic on 42o-mag.................................DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Hey Fert. Not so much curing, as the initial drying, then into the jars when ready for cure. Usually just before the 2 week drying mark.

Dr Ziggy was the first here to demo the method. Easy enough.

I have trouble with the mid atlantic humidity in my neighbor hood. So i started drying in the fridge where I have more control. at about 40'F and 40 % humid, It is a low temperature and slower dry. It beats fighting the humidity everyday. but I have super small harvest and almost nuthing in the fridge. Dr Ziggy used jar with breathable tops I use the same paper bags that I would have used outside of the fridge. There is a post by someone who has been doing it this way for years but I forget who or where, it is in the topic thread somewhere.......Anywho....

Here is the link to the topic on 42o-mag.................................DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Ohhh I see. That's not a bad idea, I have always had a problem with my humidity being super low as well. I put together a little rubbermaid bin with racks of bamboo skewers and attached a vent on the top and then to a passive intake on my tent so it gets a little air flow and stays at about 40%. I have no idea what my fridge's humidity level is... That's an interesting idea though and I wonder if you could throw some Boveda humidity packs into the bag with them.

Once upon a time. My Man Radogast says soak seeds til you see em crack. I think I had wasted about 3-4 seeds in a short time and I think of course there is no time frame for a seed to crack just do it till it happens, main man Rad Thanks! Sometimes my lights are on but no one home.:sleep:

So I did the deed, gonna drop 2 reg seeds as a 'just for fun' to 'see what happens' whilst i do holiday travels and such. So they went into my extra container this morning after a soak and crack.
CIMG9434.jpg

I chose on bigger seed and on smaller seed from a mature group of seeds I have had in the fridge.
The pollinated mother was Auto CannaBioGen male pollen was Ace Orient express. Both were short and fast. Just for fun

One more I watered the sub irrigated planter to overfill, my second time overfilling since I set it up It took almost a full gallon. So the soil should be and looks very saturated.
took a snap of the pre fill
CIMG9435.jpg

Gotta hit the road soon and a ton of chores to do, cheers all:cheer:

One more I watered the sub irrigated planter to overfill, my second time overfilling since I set it up It took almost a full gallon. So the soil should be and looks very saturated.
took a snap of the pre fill
CIMG9435.jpg

Gotta hit the road soon and a ton of chores to do, cheers all:cheer:

That pot looks like it could go 50 days between watering - I think you are well covered :)

That pot looks like it could go 50 days between watering - I think you are well covered :)

That will be cool beans with me. I have my road warrior shoes on. I have many places to visit before I get back home, a road warrior got to keep on keeping on.
:high-five:
Having a good time hope you are too.

I forget where I left off.

But I have 2 sprouts of my own cross between an ACE seed pollen and a CannaBioGen mom.

I have the bigger seed and the smaller seed both off the same plant.
Here they are in the soak cracked like little eggies.
CIMG9434.jpg

Dropped i soil on the 17 nov. I dunno what day the sprouted?

Here we have them on the 25 of Nov or about 8 days later, I say split the difference and call them 4 days old.

The Pair. The bigger seed on the left and smaller on the right. {{I marked them with the chopsticks in the soil}}
CIMG94361.jpg

Some solo shots......

Bigger seed here....
CIMG94371.jpg

Smaller one with a bit of twist to the leafz.,.,.,.
CIMG9439.jpg

Zoom in on the smaller seed sprout....
CIMG9440.jpg

More to follow... must upload.... Also dropped the ACE Zamaldeliciæaaaæ at 2 this morning.:grinjoint:

Here we have them after 4 more days on Nov 29 or 4 days later lets call it a week and a day old.
The bigger seed on the left, a little fatter leaf and more stout.

my white balance got set wrong I dunno what hapened.

CIMG94411.jpg

Some More. Bigger one in fore ground.
CIMG94451.jpg
CIMG9449.jpg
CIMG94471.jpg

Inter node look....
CIMG9448.jpg
CIMG9450.jpg

Over all healty looking and growing. maybe a bit slow. I am going to give my Chamomile tea bubbled overnight at either light out today or early tomorrow.
CIMG94531.jpg
CIMG94521.jpg

They are on a 14 or 15 hour lights on schedule, I forget which. But I plan to swithch to 11/13 when Zamaldelica sprouts.
These are regular seeds and Zamaldelica is a Fem. I would love to cross the Zamal-D with a short size Pheno from my cross but I dont need the seeds.

Gotta watch my reg plants, the male usually develops quickly so I should have no problem if I flip in the next week or 2.
I dont mind chucking some pollen for like 10 - 20 seeds but after that it is just a hassle cleaning it out for the missus. So I am not holding my breath for a boy.

seeds go pop!:ganjamon:

I came here to say something and Now I cannot remember a thing. :ciao:

I spent the day playing my electric guitar. I think the poor thing needs a set up and intonation badly, and a good cleaning. It might need fret work, fret work is something I can do but dont wanna do. It is a custom Carvin and over 15 years old. not really worth much in dollars and cents but a beautiful instrument to be sure.

Back to the Ace x CannaBioGen cross.

Good sprouts growing everyday.

Here is the Pair today.
CIMG9469.jpg

A look at the new leaf growth
CIMG94711.jpg

Then some underneath looks
CIMG94721.jpg

Healthy all around maybe growing a bit slow in the lower temps of Fall.
CIMG94731.jpg

Also in cast off soil of a alternate container.
CIMG94771.jpg

My Just for fun and to see what happens with these seeds, male or female no matter at this point. :ciao:
CIMG9476.jpg

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom