KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

I got some pictures of the Zamaldelica cob. I broke some off for missus to have in the one hitter. Here it is in the whole. been cured a good time I forget how long cure. Smells delightful, flowery. And different from the cured flower. Which is more spicy and oil like. Smooth and old school in smoke. Pretty happy with the flowers.

Low light pictures stink but It was early morning.....
Here is with the lighter next to it

Low light with no additional light.

Here is a little UV---blacklight added on the next 2.

Again, close ups!

This just came across the news tonight.
capitol recreation
The 'gifting thing' has also been a strange grey area. Has created some under-handed and back stabbing. Believe it or not but people call the law on other people to try to force them out of the way, bogus charge or not.
It is like buy a T-shirt and get a free gift. I did it twice for the wife to get some sample, like a gram at most, dont recall the price of the shirt.
I like my own better. Fickle I know.:nerd-with-glasses:

Gawd it is humid today. Only the one plant is going the ZamxPan didn't sprout. (sadface)

No Problem I am going to start an Auto in an attempt to beat the humidity. I have an auto diesel from dope seed, yay a contestant winning from before. It is a fem.
After this run, The plan is to work a tropical sativa into flower after the humidity drops later this year.
:morenutes:

Getting ready to drop my "summer Auto". It was this or a tomato plant.
I chose from my stash an 'auto diesel' from Dope seeds.

......be ready for harvest in around 10 weeks. The resulting strain is very potent, sativa dominant auto with an uplifting cerebral high....

I have a seed tail, I am going to put it into a peat plug and into the earthbox.jr.

I dont like to expose the seed tail to light but I had to look.....:yummy:

Good choice, should be a good one
Thanks PW, I made a quick choice this and the Kalashnikov auto were jumping up and down. I was gonna stick with the ACE and cannabiogen (I got a ton of them) but I know I like NYCD ! And I wasn't feeling good about my germinating opportunity, just super busy and dont want to let my babies down.
:popcorn:

A diesel is born!
Auto Diesel is a 100% auto flowering version of the famous New York City Diesel cannabis strain.
looks like it was born yesterday....

&
My homegrown seed entering 3rd or fourth week
All good if it is a boy. I think it is.

If it is a natural boy, i might try a cutting for pollen and dust a branch of the auto diesel.

Or I dont know what I will do with the empty container. I might be wise to do the single plant thru summer.

But why is it so cold today?:nerd-with-glasses:

Back
Top Bottom