KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

I have Chem D x PCK reversed, should be a good one.

PCK is always good candidate for breeding
Total solid mix for good kind bud...... :thumb:

I came back to the PCKxKC cause it is unlike any taste I have ever had, & lovley. Also it is mid strength. Which is good for me so I dont get too wacked.

I waked and baked some Zamal-D cob the other day. 3-4 hits later I was back under the covers with a perma-grin. I could have spoken if I wanted too but I was super quiet and smiling for like an hour. Was nice and easy on the back end too. I was out there, functioning but not functioning.

I hope for on KC leaner and another either 50/50 or PCK.
a quote about the KaliChina from ace
the more sativa leaning green Kali China F3 mother in some older KC hybrids like Orient Express x Kali China or first PCK x Kali China version

They put a lot into the kaliChina mix.
Purple is pretty to look at and picture but . . . I will be V. V. happy with a greenie.:yummy:

New Life in the Garden.
2 sprouts of PCK-Kali/China a self I made from an ACE seeds limited edition. They should be fems, But I have a lot of regs in storage of the same parent mixed with all sorts of dads, but these were labeled S1. So gonna see what I can see.

Off to the the race in a peat puck.

Pck - Kali mist/China

Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali China mix.

There was no sprout last night at lights out, I had it under a makeshift 'dome'

Here is sprout number 2. Sister sprout just getting started

Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali China number 2.

Come on out and play, the lights are on. :yummy:

Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali China just getting started.

The current environs, best I can get in here.

They are in an original rootmaker 1 gallon, both of them. Probably not the best Idea. I plan to transplant into the earth box when I can get some root structure. Going to test my transplant skills. Lights are 15 on 9 off. I want to get 3-4 weeks veg before a gradual flip. half hour at a time to 11/13. Plans are set now to let it be unto itself.:ganjamon:

A Few Hours Later............. :ganjamon:

Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali China

Calling this on number 1, cause it came up first, seems appropriate.:nerd-with-glasses:

Here is number two coming out to play.

Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali China sprout.

I have this feeling number two is going to be the one......
I would love to grow out a great pair of hashplants. I have them under a makeshift humidity dome for the rest of the day.
Now dont feckit up.

Doing my research, I am going to drop this here about the PCK-KC so I have it for later......

Cannabinoid and terpene analysis of a sample of the Purple PCK 2002 x Kali China F3 (more sativa KC parental plant) hybrid.

The sample shows a moderate THC content (close to 12 %), more or less on the average between both parental plants. It has a high THC:CBD ratio due only having traces of CBD. There's no presence of CBG or THCV.

This first version of this hybrid (in the second one i used a F4 more hashplant type of Kali China parental plant) had 2 distinctive phenotypes: the purple one, obviously leaning towards the PCK; and green fruity pheno, which has more influence from the F3 Kali China parental plant.

The terpene profile of the sample shows a super high content of humelene sesquiterpene, and only traces of alpha pinene, beta myrcene, terpinolene, beta pinene, p cymene, ocimene, isopulegol, camphene, 3 carene and alpha terpinene monoterpenes and guaiol, beta caryophyllene and nerolidol sesquiterpenes.

No real update. Just peeping at the babies. Checking the fans and equipment for security and safety.
Here is a quick snap of the pair.
23F2048D-E814-41E4-B287-CA133A2C070B.jpeg

Re strung my guitar this week. An Epiphone les paul with a Bigsby. First new strings and then tune to concert pitch then let settle for 2 days giving it a couple play withs a day. Then set the intonation and bridge height. Let it sit overnight. Then truss rod adjustment. Still a tiny buzz/hum on the B string, argh, but way better up and down fretboard. And the g string is still ~4 cents sharp at the 12th fret with the saddle full aft, so close.
pretty happy with the outcome. The guitar was a gift. It played ok but the problems kept me from grabbing it on a regular basis. Now I shall grab it more often.

I gave the sprouts a humidity dome for a couple of mid day hours today. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow. I think I have two different expressions of plant family. They are look similar but sprout #2 has stubby-ier leaves.

And I re-did an intonation on my guitar, probably the 4th time since I re strung it. I normally play my acoustic day to day. But this epiphone is feeling good in me hands right now. See how it is in the morning, seasons changing.

:peace:

Thanks PW. I can do most repair work to a guitar. I also dressed/leveled the frets, I found a couple high spots. Nothing serious and I like high string action. So it is in good shape. But not at my preference of perfect, whatever that is. I have been blessed with good guitars my whole life.

here it is.
Les Paul Standard

His collection is unreal.

it truly is. Mind blowing collection.

I saw Joe at the birchmere and blues alley, small ‘diner clubs’, He hung out after the showand was approachable. He has grown since then. Anyone who took lessons from Danny Gaton is ok in my book, am not a big fan but I dig his enthusiasm. I actually like Joes acoustic work better than electric.

Back
Top Bottom